• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANT: Swift Swim Poliwag [CLOSED]

linny_456

Reaction score
I need a Female Poliwag with the ability Swift Swim and Hidden Power Grass with 70 Power.

I also need a Dragon Scale and help evolving Seadra

I can offer:
- Articuno
- Zapdos
- Moltres
- Suicune
- Deoxys
- Uxie
- Mesprit
- Azelf
- Heatran
- Cresselia
- Cobalion
- Terrakion
- Virizion
- Tornadus
- Thundurus
- Landorus

Last edited:
Re: WANT: Swift Swim Poliwag

If you're willing to do your own breeding, I can give you a female Swift Swim Poliwag but no guarantees about anything else.

As much as I'm interested in a Keldeo, it just wouldn't feel like an equal trade asking for any of the things you've listed....

Do you have any Sinnoh and/or Grass starters?

A Treecko would be nice, favorite Grass starter and it'd round out my set of Hoenns.

White 1 FC is 2365-5012-7513; should be available around 4 p.m. Pacific time.

Last edited:

if you can only trade at 4pm pacific, i will only be available on wednesday

I can do that, or just about any time Tuesday.

Sorry, you missed me by about five minutes this morning.

Anyway, turns out I already have a Treecko (just misplaced it in my PC), but I'm still in the market for any Sinnoh starter. I'm available now for a little while longer; my schedule tomorrow is the same as today: real early morning (4-5 AM) or about any time after 4 PM, Pacific time.

I can also do just about any time Friday.

Last edited:

is there anything else you would want for a female swift swim poliwag? name your price ^___^

Sorry, you missed me by about five minutes this morning.

Anyway, turns out I already have a Treecko (just misplaced it in my PC), but I'm still in the market for any Sinnoh starter. I'm available now for a little while longer; my schedule tomorrow is the same as today: real early morning (4-5 AM) or about any time after 4 PM, Pacific time.

I can also do just about any time Friday.

can you trade now?

Sure, I'm available. Just give me a minute to verify that I've registered your FC and then I'll keep my DS waiting.

(Hope you don't mind me registering your FC/name by the type of Pokemon you're looking for....)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom