• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Want: [trade complete, please lock :3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
I'm in need of a female Zorua or Zoroark that knows night daze as the title says. Nature and ev's/iv's don't matter.

I don't have much to offer yet, but i can offer a baby Zorua that knows Extrasensory/Dark Pulse/Snarl in return or, if you want something else, just ask and i can see if i have it. I mainly have only gen 5 pokes though, so keep that in mind please :)

Got it guys, thanks a bunch :D

Last edited:
Re: WANTED: Female Zorua or Zoroark that knows Night Daze

Ok, so you're asking just for a level 64 zoroark that's female?

it doesn't have to be that level specifically, i'll take any that learned it while leveling up or by egg move :)

Last edited:

Well, other than leveling a zorua to 57 or using two and passing it down to a level one, there is no way to get it early.

Well, other than leveling a zorua to 57 or using two and passing it down to a level one, there is no way to get it early.

i know, that's exactly what i'm trying to do. i have a in-game male that knows it, but i'm not willing to level up a female zorua another 57 levels just to pass it down. :mallet:

It looks like I don't have too much to help anyway, my highest zoroark female is 29 and my highest zorua female is 1.

ah well, thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Re: WANTED: Female Zorua or Zoroark that know Night Daze (still need one!)

I have a female Zorua. (It's Japanese. That a problem?) If you give me a few minutes I can level it up to learn Night Daze. I'd like anything with Snarl in return, if you would please. :]

ah sounds great! :D and no, japanese is fine ^_^ well the baby zorua i have know snarl, is that ok? zorua for zorua? lol its male btw, i hope that's ok too.

Yeah, sure. That's fine. My FC is 5071-3141-9155. I've got yours from the first post. If you can trade now, I can meet you in there?

great, i'll add ur FC and be on in a HM05! :D

EDIT: thank you so much! :D

Last edited:

HM05? Very retro. :p

Thanks for the snarly Zorua :]

Re: WANTED: Female Zorua or Zoroark that know Night Daze (CLOSE PLZ)

that's just how i role yo :p

no probs ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom