• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: 100% Legit Deoxys!

BioDragey

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 100% Legit Deoxys NOT cloned
Any nature
Any EV's or IV's
Any Forme

All Pokemon are from New Zealand UNLESS otherwise stated.

Offers:
Dialga(Japanese)
Metagross(Japanese)
Bulbasaur(Unknown, Possibly Spain)
Chimchar(Unknown)
Squirtle(Unknown)
Totodile(Unknown)
All 3 Swords of Justice
Lake trio
Heatran MALE.

You can make an offer for 2 of these or 3 of these and I'll think about it

I can trade from now through next week EXCEPT Tuesday.
But please, PLEASE convert the times into GMT+12 so I know exactly when, I can only trade in the daytime.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can't believe I have to bump this.
You had to bump the thread because Deoxys is a very rare Pokémon for most people. The easiest way to obtain Deoxys is by playing an event exclusive mission in Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend who also has a cartridge of the game. I can obtain many Deoxys this way and I would like to trade one of my Deoxys for all three Pokémon of your Lake Trio. You would have to wait until Friday 15 February to trade because I have limited access to the internet on my DSi and I usually obtain 3 Deoxys each week to trade online to other people and I have already organised trading with 4 other people who want a Deoxys.

Ok, I'll take the Deoxys for my Lake Trio.
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FEBRUARY 15TH

Could you please pay special attention to this thread on Feb 15th?
I'll make a post when I can trade

Yes I will. My time zone is GMT+0 and it is easier for me to trade during the night time so your restriction of only being able to trade in the day time in GMT+12 may be perfect for trading between our time zones.

Cool! See you then

Also, I am aware that you can only send your Deoxys from Guardian Signs to a Gen IV game.
Can you transfer Deoxys to a Gen V game? Thanks in advance for letting me know.

So you haven't gotten Deoxys to a Gen V game yet?
Also, when I'm in Friday you might be in Thursday so I don't know when excatly when we should trade...

Last edited:
So you haven't gotten Deoxys to a Gen V game yet?
I have sent many Deoxys from Generation IV to Generation V games before now but I have traded all of them so far which is why you need to wait until I have enough Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger: Guardians Signs again for all of the 5 people (including you) who want a Deoxys from me.

EDIT: @BioDragey; I will be on a train for 5 hours from 6pm on Friday (my timezone) so I need to organise our trading to a different time. Will you be able to trade at a time between 9pm and 1am tomorrow (my timezone? This will be 9am to 1pm on Friday in your timezone.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the earliest I can trade is 4 PM Friday is that OK?
That will be 4am on Friday in my timezone and I should be asleep at that time. I have lectures during the day on Friday so I can only trade at 11:15am to 12:15pm and 1:15pm to 3:15pm in my timezone. Will you be able to trade at a time between 11:15pm and 12:15am on Friday? If you can't we need to organise a different day. I think we should not trade between 1pm and 8pm in any of our timezones because the other user will be sleeping which means that the suitable times for trading are from 8am to 1pm and from 8pm to 1am.

I can trade during Saturday 9 or 11AM if you'd like
I was on a train from 6:45pm to 1:05am in my timezone so I couldn't trade at 9am or 11am in your timezone. I need to go to sleep now because of the current time (1:31am) so I can't trade right now. I could trade between 9am and 11am in your timezone tomorrow (Sunday) which is 9pm to 11pm today (Saturday) in my timezone. Are able to trade during that time?

Doesn't matter if its BW or BW2, use the name and friend code in my signature :D, and also whats your In-Game-Name?
EDIT: For the first trade I'll give you 1 of the 3 and then you can offer Rattatas or something similar for the other 2.
EDIT2: Your IGN is WaterMax right? Is there a space or something?

Doesn't matter if its BW or BW2, use the name and friend code in my signature :D, and also whats your In-Game-Name?
EDIT: For the first trade I'll give you 1 of the 3 and then you can offer Rattatas or something similar for the other 2.
EDIT2: Your IGN is WaterMax right? Is there a space or something?
My in game name is Maxwell. I see that you are online now. Can you trade now? I'm in the Wi-Fi Club Room now.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom