• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted- A few Pokemon

Miju

Reaction score
Major Wants-
Adamant natured Eeveelution. - I dont care if its been used as im going to be using it to breed. *Must be female*

Adamant Natured Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray. (same as above)

Ditto with zero Ivs in HP, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed. If not Zero at least numbers very close to Zero. If you can get a Shuppet or Banette with those 0 Ivs or close that would be great. Female only.

Other Wants-
Female Torkoal
Male Camerupt
Male Spinarak with Agility
Persian male
Male Cacnea
Baba Flygon
Golgo Octillery

Offering-
Lv.100 Foreign Suicune (Got it off this site)
Swablu with Dragon Rush (Adamant)
Trapinch with Earthquake (Quirky)
Dratini with Dragon Rush (Relaxed)
Phione x ∞
Game Stop Jirachi x2
Wish Maker Jirachi x1
Lugia
Shinies

More things like Items and Tms are available. Just ask what you want.

Last edited:
Major Wants-
Adamant natured Eeveelution. - I dont care if its been used as im going to be using it to breed. *Must be female*

Adamant Natured Shinx, Luxio, or Luxray. (same as above)

Ditto with zero Ivs in HP, Def, Sp.Def, and Speed. If not Zero at least numbers very close to Zero. If you can get a Shuppet or Banette with those 0 Ivs or close that would be great. Female only.

Other Wants-
Female Torkoal
Female Gligar
Male Camerupt
Male Spinarak with Agility
Miltank
Persian male

Offering-
Lv.100 Foreign Suicune (Got it off this site)
Swablu with Dragon Rush (Adamant)
Trapinch with Earthquake (Quirky)
Dratini with Dragon Rush (Relaxed)
Phione
Game Stop Jirachi
Wish Maker Jirachi
Lugia

More things like Items and Tms are available. Just ask what you want.

i have miltank and fem gligar (will trade two for one) i am intrested in your lugia. is it from ss?

i have miltank and fem gligar (will trade two for one) i am intrested in your lugia. is it from ss?

No its from Pokemon XD.
If thats okay ill still take those two.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom