• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke Comic

CONTENT WARNING: THERES A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF BLOOD ON THIS PAGE

dfqpmv0-fd7701b6-a2fc-4f8f-a890-e4d43ba07f24.png

Ah man I used to be such a big fan of nuzlocke comics. Always wanted to do one myself but they're so much work, I admire anyone who manages to go through with it. Yours looks amazing, I especially love the action scenes, can't wait to see more!

Ah man I used to be such a big fan of nuzlocke comics. Always wanted to do one myself but they're so much work, I admire anyone who manages to go through with it. Yours looks amazing, I especially love the action scenes, can't wait to see more!

Thanks! And yeah ngl, I'll be on this project for at least another 10 years I estimate with the pace I'm working at. But it doesn't really freak me out or discourage me in the slightest. It in fact kinda feels exciting to have something to do for such a long span of time. It helps that the plot I've cooked up got me really excited to be working on this.

TW: Blood

dg80ijl-7ae935ff-4c7e-40b0-bdae-5834d0ef5557.png

Back
Top Bottom