• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke Comic

Chapter 1
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
ddyj8ab-76bc7f95-ae16-4c76-a50c-e03def62f66c.png

Content Warning: Rated Mature for Violence, Gore and Language, May contain mention of abuse, Self-harm and Homophobia.

Hey there! This is my personal Nuzlocke Project I've been working on for a while now. It features a nuzlocke I have completed of Pokémon Colosseum. For this comic I have taken some artistic liberties with the plot, replacing the protagonists with my own OC's and I have been tweaking the original plotline of the game quite a bit. New page updates happen every friday, due to the 40 image limit I will be pacing into large batches first. Hope you'll enjoy it. ~

Gameplay Completed

Comic: Ongoing

Rules

• If a Pokémon Faints it must be placed in the last box and cannot be withdrawn.
  • You only have one chance per trainer battle to capture the Shadow Pokémon. If it faints, you cannot try to capture it again from the same Trainer.
  • All Pokémon must be nicknamed after purification, Umbreon, Espeon and Plusle must be nicknamed as soon as the Name Rater can be reached.

Other Places to Read at

Deviantart
Comic Fury

dcq33xo-f1385306-4992-4896-a28d-2d65f812

wanted____pokemon_colosseum_nuzlocke___p

wanted____pokemon_colosseum_nuzlocke___p

wanted____pokmon_colosseum_nuzlocke___pa

wanted____pokmon_colosseum_nuzlocke___ch

Last edited:
Ah, Colosseum! :bulbaLove: The Orre games were my childhood, so I love that they still have a little following of their own.

This is coming out pretty cool so far!

Not so much a childhood for me. I never owned a Gamecube until much later when I found it for a scandalously low price at the thrift store. And managed to find a semi-damaged copy of Colosseum. But the disk repair service at the game store solved that problem real quick. So I had the chance to play this game. And I was foolish enough to nuzlocke it on my first attempt... Certainly an enjoyable game to play though. ~

wanted____pokmon_colosseum_nuzlocke___page_69_by_yumeyukimenokotsuki_derph1h-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
Not so much a childhood for me. I never owned a Gamecube until much later when I found it for a scandalously low price at the thrift store. And managed to find a semi-damaged copy of Colosseum. But the disk repair service at the game store solved that problem real quick. So I had the chance to play this game. And I was foolish enough to nuzlocke it on my first attempt... Certainly an enjoyable game to play though. ~
Oh, dang. That's amazingly brave of you 0.0 the Orre games are not Nuzlocke friendly at all due to how limited the options are, so trying one right of the gate is insane.

Oh, dang. That's amazingly brave of you 0.0 the Orre games are not Nuzlocke friendly at all due to how limited the options are, so trying one right of the gate is insane.

Haha yeah my first try I almost got my ass handed to me a few times. Though in the end I had to redo the entire run anyway if I wanted to make a proper comic out of it... Lost all my notes and footage last time due to my Harddisk suddenly giving out. So now I'm keeping everything saved on a cloud this time... ^^;

Anyway since I'm posting now anyway, I could drop some shitpost content I made related to this comic. (and other artwork...) xD

Sleep Pile
unknown.png

unknown.png

Nuzlocke Halloween Collab
trickortreat.png

knife.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Zerda_steals_the_wallet.png