• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted! - A Pokémon Colosseum Nuzlocke Comic

deurt9n-0e046f1a-9a63-4047-b40d-7c66a27fdbe8.png

Here come the last updates of the chapter! Since it's the last two pages, y'all get the double update ~

Man, Pyrite has been a chapter I've been looking forward to to working on, since it always looked impactful in my planned script. And now we're past it.

With this chapter done, we're going back to the usual weekly Friday update, instead of the twice a week I've been doing since December. While I do like the pacing of that schedule, it's something that's going to be difficult to maintain with a lack of buffer. And I've been stressing very hard to get these last few pages of the chapter done.

That is to say, if I manage to complete the next chapter before the year ends, I will speed up the update schedule again to two pages a week.

To everyone who has stuck around until now, thank you so much for reading! And I sure hope you will all keep enjoying the content as we keep going. Theres still a lot left to be made. Especially since I've finally come to a decision: XD Gale of Darkness will also be included in this comic series. Though it will still be a while before we get to that part of the journey.

I had given it a long thought, since this comic will already take a while to be completed with just Colosseum's plotline. But creating this project has been a lot of fun so far. And the prospect of spending another big chunk of years working on this project doesn't sound bad at all. On the contrary, I feel more hyped than ever as I'm writing out the backbone of XDGoD. :3c

I can also proudly say Yume has been nominated for Best Main Character 2021 on the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza, which is really exciting. ~

Without further ado heres the update for this week:

deyhsuo-80df5aa4-d726-4368-8684-d5a2ed479172.png

deyhsuf-26435f24-c775-4514-8bb1-4d13bd162f0c.png

Back
Top Bottom