• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Aggronite, Perfect Aron and regular Cyndaquil

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
As the title says, although it doesn't have to be perfect. I just don't think close-enough-to-perfect-but-not-really-just-so-long-as-it-has-high-attack-defense-sp.def-speed-and-hp-IVs is catchy enough. By regular Cyndaquil I mean just a plain Cyndaquil, preferably nicknamed DUMBLEDORE (all caps :p). If you can't nickname it, that's completely fine, just gimmie a regular one.

What I can offer-
Tyranitarite
HA Pokemon (Froakie, Braixen, Machoke, Breloom, Wobbuffet, etcetera)
Some nice baby Scythers or Larvitars
A Shiny Beartic is Gen V (Nicknamed Unexpected) for all 3.

I can breed you a Timid Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz and your nickname you want. I'll honestly take whatever you wanna give, but I'm just curious, do you have any male Pokemon in the Bird egg group with HP, Defense, Sp.Atk and Speed IVs?

That'd be great, thanks! DUMBLEDORE in all caps as the nickname, please. As for birds, luckily enough I have Fletchinders in my Friend Safari. I'll catch a bunch and give you the strongest with those stats. What's your 3DS friend code? Mine is 3067 5323 3960.

Ahh, if you don't have one readily available then you don't need to worry about it. XD Anything that's not in one of the super early routes will be fine~ I'm going to bed now but I'll be available for trading any time tomorrow. My FC is 2938-7064-0266 and my in game name is Church. I'll add you in the morning.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom