• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Berries

Elite Twit

Keepin that EV train goin
Reaction score
I haven't gotten any berries since I don't go to the Dreamworld. Tell me what you want from the Battle Subway and it's your for any berry on the list below:

Occa Berry
Chople Berry
Rindo Berry
Pomeg Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Qualot Berry
Hondew Berry
Grepa Berry
Tamato Berry

Last edited:
I'll need to check but I think I have the Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa and Tamato berries. I won't take a Subway item for each berry but I'll take a couple. (I have all the Power Items though I'd be happy with good Pokemon (IVs) if that's any help?) @Elite Twit;

@a0161613;

I have multiples of any battle subway item that is worth getting, and some not so much worth getting but I've gotta spend the points somewhere. I sit in the Subway any day I am playing pokemon trying different teams out, so BPs aren't a problem.

I also have the 3 Non-RNGed pokemon of mine if you'd like any of them. I have them EV'd and at level 50, or I have them as babies. Check the blog link to the left for their stats.

I may have some redistributable mons from other people, if nothing above sounds good. Just let me know what you want and it's yours.

@a0161613;

I have multiples of any battle subway item that is worth getting, and some not so much worth getting but I've gotta spend the points somewhere. I sit in the Subway any day I am playing pokemon trying different teams out, so BPs aren't a problem.

I also have the 3 Non-RNGed pokemon of mine if you'd like any of them. I have them EV'd and at level 50, or I have them as babies. Check the blog link to the left for their stats.

I may have some redistributable mons from other people, if nothing above sounds good. Just let me know what you want and it's yours.
I suck at the Subway, can't even get to 21 wins.

Could I please have the EV'd Scraggy and Ferroseed with a Air Balloon, White Herb and Flame Orb please? Do you just want one of each berry? I have plenty of every one except the Qualot - only two of those until the DW comes back online.

Could I please have the EV'd Scraggy and Ferroseed with a Air Balloon, White Herb and Flame Orb please? Do you just want one of each berry? I have plenty of every one except the Qualot - only two of those until the DW comes back online.

You either need boosters, phazers, or taunters to do well. There's a lot of ChestoRest and Stockpile/Curse/CM boosters I always run in to.

One of each berry is fine, I'll take care of the rest. I can't trade till about 5/6 hours from now when I get out of work. If that doesn't work we can do it another day.

Which Scrafty do you want? The Trick Room 0 Speed male or the Female? I only EV'd the female. I can give you the male holding one of the items if you want both though.

You either need boosters, phazers, or taunters to do well. There's a lot of ChestoRest and Stockpile/Curse/CM boosters I always run in to.

One of each berry is fine, I'll take care of the rest. I can't trade till about 5/6 hours from now when I get out of work. If that doesn't work we can do it another day.

Which Scrafty do you want? The Trick Room 0 Speed male or the Female? I only EV'd the female. I can give you the male holding one of the items if you want both though.
I'll take the female please. Another time would be best because of time differences. If you can do around this time of day, that would be ideal as it's after work for me. Otherwise, maybe the weekend would be OK?

Located 5/9, still looking for the other 4. If you have them, let me know what you want for them.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom