• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Berries.

Elite Twit

Keepin that EV train goin
Reaction score
I need a Micle and Rowap berry. Name your price. I've got various things to offer. EV training, shinys, HGSS Tutor Services, TMs.

I can give micles. what shinys do you have? also, do you a power belt or band?

Last edited:
I can trade you both berries, but you'll have to give me some time to grow the Rowap Berry because I only have one. Do you by chance have any Petaya, Apicot, Lansat Berries?

I grew a lot, so you can have a Micle and Rowap Berry and you can have a Salac Berry too, if you want :) I really need my Vulpix to be EV trained,evolved(at lv. 44 and relearn Nasty Plot by the Move Relearner.
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Well to be fair I'll go by who answered first. I had to run out after I posted it up.

I can give micles. what shinys do you have? also, do you a power belt or band?

I've got Bashful Beldums and Adamant Absols that are cloned right now. But I can get you the belt or band right now if you want that.

I can trade you both berries, but you'll have to give me some time to grow the Rowap Berry because I only have one. Do you by chance have any Petaya, Apicot, Lansat Berries?
If I get the Micle from amr I'll only need the Rowap. But I do not have anything you listed.

I grew a lot, so you can have a Micle and Rowap Berry and you can have a Salac Berry too, if you want :) I really need my Vulpix to be EV trained,evolved(at lv. 44 and relearn Nasty Plot by the Move Relearner.
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Depending on the above two... I can EV train but I don't have a heart scale. So I wouldn't be able to get Nasty Plot for you.

If I get the Micle from amr I'll only need the Rowap. But I do not have anything you listed.
I'll do it for a random evolution item then, if that's okay with you. If you need the berry now, I advise you get it from kyogre545 if possible. If you can wait, I'll VM you when it's finished growing :)

I don't need it desperately, I just want to put them on my Crown Beasts. They weren't holding them and I would like the original hold items on them. I'll get some random evolutionary items then.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom