• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Bulbasaur

MoonBlazer

That Guy in the Corner
Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if anyone could give a Bulbasaur (and maybe nickname it?). I have not too much to offer, but maybe we could work something out?

I have any colored shards. (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green)

Will that work, and if so, which?

I'll go with Blue right now, since I got a slew of Red Shard recently (though I'll always need them), but the Blue Shard will do. I'll breed it up and report back later. It might take a little time, especially since I have a few end-of-the-day things to do, but the latest will be tomorrow morning. Will that be okay with you? I'll make sure it will have some good moves to use in return.

Sure. But just to say I won't be available tomorrow so if it does hatch tomorrow I can't take it at that time. If it does, I could take it Monday afternoon or Tuesday?

Fine with me. If you're not free, I'll just hold onto it and wait until you are ready to trade. Just PM or VM me when all things are in the clear. I'm pretty easy to get, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll make sure it has really great moves as an end result.

Okay thanks. I'll be sure to PM or VM you when I'm able to trade.

@MoonBlazer; Sorry it took so long. A lot happened in a short period of time, so I only just got around to breeding the Bulbasaur. But it's hatched and ready to go. His stats are below, hopefully he'll fit the bill for you. Also, let me know what you want in terms of a nickname, as that is easily done. Later.

Bulbasaur
-Male
-Brave (Strong willed)
-Overgrow
-Giga Drain, Petal Dance, Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom