• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED: Charmander

Catilena1890

Serperior rules us all
Reaction score
Hey, I need a little help with something guys. I would like someone to trade me a LEGAL Charmander. Gender/Ability/Moveset/Level doesn't matter, so long as you didn't hack it.

In exchange, I can offer a Zorua that knows Snarl or a Shiny Gyarados.

Any takers?

I can breed you a Charmander. =) Although I think a Shiny Gyarados is too much for a non-shiny Pokémon. =/ But if you really don't mind trading it away, I'd be happy to take it. Maybe it's the shiny Gyarados from HeartGold/SoulSilver? Anyway, post here or PM me to arrange a trade.

@Rodrigo-kun I don't know if he's from HG/SS, most likely, lol. I have two, plus another coming soon, so it's all good. I need the charmander for a shiny hunt, so it will be worth it ^^

My internet bandwidth is all screwy, so would you mind waiting until Tuesday, after the 2012 Autumn Friendly ends? I want to be able to utilized what I have to play in the tournament.

Hi! I'm hatching your Charmander now, so I'll be able to trade any minute now. =) My FC is in my signature (use the one for Pokémon Black). Give me your FC, too, and I'll let you know when I have the Charmander to make the trade.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom