Wanted: Darkrai

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
I need a Darkrai. Willing to offer one of two Regigigas. One was caught in Pearl, Lv. 70 in an Ultra Ball, the other was caught in White 2, Lv. 68 in a Master Ball. Both UT.

Collecting Events
Reaction score
Do you want it just for the dex data? Or do you really want one? If you want one just for dex data, I can help with that.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
Do you want it just for the dex data? Or do you really want one? If you want one just for dex data, I can help with that.
A bit of both. I want one so I'll have it's dex data in my Gen VI game when I use Poke Transfer

Reaction score
Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of.
Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of.
EDIT: Both in W2

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of.
Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of.
EDIT: Both in W2
You guessed it, no to both.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
A bit of both. I want one so I'll have it's dex data in my Gen VI game when I use Poke Transfer
If that's all you want it for, I can lend it to you in Gen V and in Gen VI in the future.
Emm... It's kinda for keeps. I never get to download Darkrai for myself, so it's a kind of retribution for me.