• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Darkrai

Isramon

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
I need a Darkrai. Willing to offer one of two Regigigas. One was caught in Pearl, Lv. 70 in an Ultra Ball, the other was caught in White 2, Lv. 68 in a Master Ball. Both UT.

Do you want it just for the dex data? Or do you really want one? If you want one just for dex data, I can help with that.

Do you want it just for the dex data? Or do you really want one? If you want one just for dex data, I can help with that.

A bit of both. I want one so I'll have it's dex data in my Gen VI game when I use Poke Transfer

Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of.
Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of.
EDIT: Both in W2

Ahem, I know you probably won't accept, but I have a hacked Darkrai in my W2 game that I don't mind getting rid of.
Otherwise, I have a surplus Dialga I found on GTS negotiations I'd like to rid of.
EDIT: Both in W2

You guessed it, no to both.

A bit of both. I want one so I'll have it's dex data in my Gen VI game when I use Poke Transfer
If that's all you want it for, I can lend it to you in Gen V and in Gen VI in the future.

Emm... It's kinda for keeps. I never get to download Darkrai for myself, so it's a kind of retribution for me.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom