• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Defiant 5-6 IV Pawniard with Knock off and Sucker Punch

Left_4_TF2

The IT Crowd
Reaction score
I am willing to offer anything in return, just name your price as long as it's reasonable (Ex: No nearly impossible, hard to find legendaries like Genesect)

Last edited:
If you change your avatar and signature, I can help you.
Immaturity is something I can't handle, and looking at both pictures, I just can't.

If you change your avatar and signature, I can help you.
Immaturity is something I can't handle, and looking at both pictures, I just can't.

I'm going to address this as politely and nicely as I can...

1)My avatar and signature does not reflect how I deal with trade matters, because I always deal with such matters in a professional and dignified manner, so I ask that you would show the same respect that I show you.

2)If you don't like my avatar or signature that's fine, but I'm not changing it just because someone thought it was "immature".

3) Avatars and signatures (With the exception of the friend code) have nothing to do with trade matters.

4)You're talking to a nursing student about immaturity, someone who has to always show professionalism, courtesy, and respect to the patients that they're caring for and communicating with, the irony here couldn't be any more day and night.

5) That avatar and signature came from a webcomic that's near and dear to my heart, and the "I'm the King of Everything!" quote (Which I admit was my fault for not putting said quote in quotations originally) originally came from one of my favorite webcomic characters when he was riding on his gigantic Gyarados called Mr. Fish (One of my favorite moments in the whole comic). So for you to call such a avatar and signature "immature" it really kind of hurts me inside.

So with all that said: I'm sorry but I will have to politely decline your offer, thank you and good day to you sir/madame.

Last edited:
I don't have any on hand, but I could breed you one if you don't mind waiting a day or two. All I really need right now is an Assault Vest or a Choice Scarf, but I'm open to negotiation.

I have a Assault vest on hand at the moment, so I can put it on the pokemon of your choice.

Also I can definitely wait one or two days, as I do have some school work that I need to get done before my Spring Break ends, so feel free to take your time with the breeding process. :)

Alrighty! I don't really care what poke it's on, but if you happen to have a Haunter or a Gengar that'd be great. Any old Haunter/Gengar will do, it's just for my collection :B
I'll send you a VM or a PM when it's ready!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom