• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Ditto with Imposter

Agent_K

Reaction score
I'm looking for an English Ditto with no nickname and the Imposter ability. Preferably with Sassy or Relaxed and good to perfect IVs.

Shiny isn't necessary - in fact, not wanted.

I'm not offering anything particular but I am quite happy to (attempt) offer something worthwhile in return.

My friend code is 2380 2802 9630. While I'm here, feel free to add me and leave a reply with your own friend code even if you have no Ditto to trade. It'll help a lot. :)

Last edited:
I can get you an English Imposter. I can't guarantee IVs but since it'll be farmed from a Friend Safari, it will have 2 perfects.
What would you trade in return? It might be a while before I find the right nature for you.

My FC is 2664-2094-1260 and my in-game trainer name is Cassandra.

Well, I have soooooome legendaries. Some of which youmay already have like Xerneas or Yveltal. I do have a spare Zygarde if you want one. Otherwise, I have the three birds in case you're missing one or two. If you happen to have X, I have a spare Mewtwo and a spare Mewtwoinite Y. What sort of things do you have in mind? I'll see what I can do.

I know IVs for Ditto is pretty difficult. What I would really like is Speed, HP or both if possible. And like I said, Careful or Relaxed would be just as good. Although, now that I think about it, if you happen to get one that is Hasty, Timid, Jolly or Naive that would be just fine. Hopefully that'll make it a bit easier for you.

Last edited:
That's cool. I have all the legends except events and I don't really expect you to give me an Arceus or Shaymin for a Ditto. That said, I am in need of that Mewtwonite Y...

I have that spare and I'm quite happy to part with it is that's agreeable.

If so let me know when you find a good Ditto and I'll organise something with you.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom