• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! (MAJOR UPDATE INSIDE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
MY White 2 FC: 3955-5846-4002
(I don't trade on Sundays)

UPDATE! Please Read:
A very generous friend of mine has traded me every pokemon that I was currently not offered! As such I will not be taking any more orders for pokemon. Those of you who I have agreed to trade with ( @Codface; @Cazzab15; @Boyblunt; @leerod159; and @Born Villain;) will still be allowed your trades and I will continue to work on your orders if they have yet to be filled! :) So, as stated, if you are not one of the 5 people I have just mentioned, please do not make an offer as it will not be taken into consideration. Thank you, and everyone who has come this way, for your interest in trading with me :)

Like the title says i am looking for these:
DreamWorld-Gen5DreamPark2_zpse1c32983.png

HIDDEN GROTTO FEMALES I NEED:
DreamWorld-Gen5DreamParkhiddengrotto2_zps13422a59.png

What I Can Offer:
I have every breed-able DW pokemon available thus far (except for those listed above) and I am willing to breed them on a by-demand basis for any of the above female DP/HG pokemon (either bred for or directly obtained from the DW/HG is fine with me but it must have your game ID). Must be legit though and not touched by an AR or a Flash Cart.

As some pokemon's gender ratio is so curved, i won't breed for natures, only gender and ability (Though if you are ok with a clone of one of my females that will make things go by much much faster). Check back often on the "Order Pick-Up" section to see if your pokemon baby is ready for you to take home or just wait until i "@" your username or VM you.

If you aren't interested in DW/HG pokemon then I can also offer some items though nothing crazy. Just ask to see if i have what you're looking for and i'll see if i have it/willing to trade it.

*SOMETHING TO NOTE: Most of my pokemon are on my W1 cart, the only ones that aren't are the B2W2 DW/HG exclusives (which are on my W2 cart) I'm in the process of trading over all my DW pokemon from my W1 cart to my W2 cart. So your order ~may~ take a little while extra to breed up for you, but not longer than 1-2 days. Please keep this in mind when deciding to trade.

Rules:
  • Be nice.
  • Obey forums rules
  • Don't spam me with PMs/VMs. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup Section to set up the trade time.
  • I hold the right to cancel our trade if i come to acquire the pokemon you were offering me by other means.
  • I hold the right to choose not to trade with you for whatever reasonable reason i may have.
  • And lastly, repeat business is welcome! :)

Example of what your post should look like:
----------------------------------------------------------------
FC: ####-####-####
What i want: Shinx
Male or Female?: Male
Ability: Guts
What i offer: female dw torkoal
Can i trade now?: No
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: yes please! :D and @ my username so i'll get a notification.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pending Trades:
- leerod159 (Mienfoo/F/Reckless) for (Togepi/F/Super Luck)

Orders Ready For Pick-Up:
-
-
-
-
-

Cleared Trades:
RED = CANCELLED
ORANGE = HACKED/BLACKLISTED

- LadyScathach (Karrablast/F/No Guard) for (Heracross/F/Moxie)
-- LadyScathach (Mincinno/F/Skill Link) for (Togepi/F/Super Luck)
--- LadyScathach (Elgyem/F/Analytic) for (Sableye/F/Prankster)
- bushhiding (Sewaddle/F/Overcoat) for (Rotom/--/Levitate)
- shiny charizard 10 (Durant/F/Truant) for (Bagon/F/Sheer Force)
- Wagenmaker890 (Deerling/F/Serene Grace) for (Swinub/F/Thick Fat)
- NellaK (Cubchoo/F/Rattled) for (Shroomish/F/Quick Feet)
-adods (Sandile/F/Anger Point) for (Chatot/F/Big Pecks)
-- adods (Aipom/F/Skill Link) for (Minccino/F/Skill Link)
- Boyblunt (Combee/F/Hustle) for (Vulpix/F/Drought)
- Cazzab15 (Roselia/F/Leaf Guard) for (Vulpix/F/Drought)
-- Cazzab15 (Tirtouga/F/Swift Swim) for (Shinx/F/Guts)
--- Cazzab15 (Tympole/F/Water Absorb) for (Croagunk/F/Poison Touch)
- Born Villain (Purrloin/F/Prankster) for (Swinub/F/Thick Fat)
-- Codface (Emolga/F/Motor Drive) for (Drifloon/F/Flare Boost)
---Codface (Shelmet/F/Overcoat) for (Natu/F/Magic Bounce)
---- Codface (Axew/F/Unnerve) for (Gible/F/Rough Skin)
----- Codface (Vanillite/F/Weak Armor) for (--/F/--)

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females!

1077-8546-4918
Wanting F DW Heracross and F DW Sableye
Offering F DW Karrablast and Wurmple. (I also have Mincinno though I'd need to breed that.)
I can trade now and don't mind clones so long as they're legal.
Sure; alert me.

1077-8546-4918
Offering F DW Karrablast and Wurmple. (I also have Mincinno though I'd need to breed that.)
Sure; alert me.

Sure i can do that, though like it's stated in the OP, i can't trade today (as it's Sunday)
Also what would you like for the Mincinno baby? c:

1077-8546-4918
Sure; alert me.

Sure i can do that, though like it's stated in the OP, i can't trade today (as it's Sunday)

That's fine. I was just filling out your form. Forgive my short-term memory. Or maybe it's just the fact that the a working computer makes me ADD.

How about Togepi? F DW of course.

1077-8546-4918
Sure; alert me.

That's fine. I was just filling out your form. Forgive my short-term memory. Or maybe it's just the fact that the a working computer makes me ADD.

How about Togepi? F DW of course.

haha no problem c:
Ya Togepi sounds good to me!

I will be free all day tomorrow so i'll mention your name when i'm ready to trade.

FC: 2581 - 1055 - 5376
What i want: snorunt & swinub (dwfs)
Male or Female?: female
Ability: thick fat & moody
What i offer: female dw woobat & purrloin )
Can i trade now?: No (need to breed first)
just mail when ready

just mail when ready

Deal :mallet:

just mail when ready

Deal :mallet:

ok can you trade at 3:30pm your time?

(I don't trade on Sundays)

^
but i am free all day tomorrow~

i can offer a durant just wait a few days for me to get one from hatching.

@LadyScathach; i just found a female Wurmple in the DW so I will no longer be needing yours~ Still training up my Togetic so I can breed it up for you, and your Heracross is ready.

@shiny charizard 10; it'd help me to get a better idea as to what you want (including other Q's i have) if you'd fill out my form pls~

@yourlilemogirl; FC: in signature
What i want: bagon
Ability: sheer force
What i offer: female dw durantf
Can i trade now?: anytime

FC: 4384-9800-6532
What i want: Swinub and Abra
Male or Female?: Female for both
Ability: Thick Fat and Magic Guard Respectively
What i offer: DWF Emolga and Deerling
Can i trade now?: No, but I can Wednesday afternoon. If that doesn't work, I'm sure we can work something out.
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: Yes, and should I contact you when your stuff is ready?

I am available right now to give you the DW Vespiqueen for a female DW Vulpix. Would I be able to make a baby first or get one from you later?

just mail when ready

I'm so sorry but I made an error when I made my list, I forgot to not include Woobat as I got one a few weeks back. So could you pick which pokemon you'd like most? (either snorunt or swinub)

@yourlilemogirl; FC: in signature
What i want: bagon
Ability: sheer force
What i offer: female dw durantf
Can i trade now?: anytime

Accepted and added to list. Also as stated in my rules, please don't PM me about trades here, I have this thread subscribed so I'll always know when a new post is made. Thanks~

FC: 4384-9800-6532
What i want: Swinub and Abra
Male or Female?: Female for both
Ability: Thick Fat and Magic Guard Respectively
What i offer: DWF Emolga and Deerling
Can i trade now?: No, but I can Wednesday afternoon. If that doesn't work, I'm sure we can work something out.
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: Yes, and should I contact you when your stuff is ready?

Accepted/Added to list~
And as far as contacting me when my pokes are ready, you don't have to. Just let me know if they're ready after I've contacted you about the ones I'm breeding for you :)

I am available right now to give you the DW Vespiqueen for a female DW Vulpix. Would I be able to make a baby first or get one from you later?

You can either give me the Vespiqueen or make a baby, doesn't matter to me so long as they're legit :)
Though I would also prefer it if you could fill out my form next time~

lets trade btw whats your friend code? and i am using white 2

lets trade btw whats your friend code? and i am using white 2

I haven't bred your pokemon yet and will let you know once i put your order in the "Orders Ready For Pick-up" section of my original post.
When I AM ready to trade with you, please use my White 1 FC.

Jeez I'm sorry, my brain went derp. I looked in my box and saw Pachirisu and thought it was Emolga. I actually don't have a DW Emolga, so can I just have the Swinub, not the Abra? Sorry about this, my fault.

Jeez I'm sorry, my brain went derp. I looked in my box and saw Pachirisu and thought it was Emolga. I actually don't have a DW Emolga, so can I just have the Swinub, not the Abra? Sorry about this, my fault.

Sure thing, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom