• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Epic Chikorita

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Ok so yes, i really want a chikorita, lol for all you n00bs, this will not be a regular chikorita. I want this exact chikorita:

Chikorita
Shiny
Modest
IVs 31 Sp. Atk, 31 Speed
x/x/x/31/x/31

Yes it has to be like this. i can offer events, other shinies, legendaries. Almost anything you can think of.

Yesss, Meganium owns!
Who you calling noob heh.

Also, do you have any exotic events, such as saikoyou(however it's spelled)?

Thanks.

Chebs: saikoyou, what the **** is that? lol no i dont... i have PC pikachu, and i cant remmember others... uhh 10th anni mews, summ sorta rare jirachi maybe NZ or something, jap. pcp. I think i have others

Jorge: Uhh, why not shiny i kind have wanted shiny :/

You knbow what would be schweet?
one of those edge of the night sky jirachis
do you have one?

In the US, no i dont think so....
That event is sweet though, i want it!
Hey do you have any of the B-day pokemon, or any really rare events like Baba Flygon or something like really rare, i would like kill for rare events lol

In the US, no i dont think so....
That event is sweet though, i want it!
Hey do you have any of the B-day pokemon, or any really rare events like Baba Flygon or something like really rare, i would like kill for rare events lol

Lol, sorry I don't.
I would kill for events like that as well.
If I get any, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Are you able to clone? I have:

Chikorita
Shiny
Modest
31/31/31/31/31/31

after a lot of RNGing, but I'd need someone to clone a copy and give it back to me in addition to any trade.

Are you able to clone? I have:

Chikorita
Shiny
Modest
31/31/31/31/31/31

after a lot of RNGing, but I'd need someone to clone a copy and give it back to me in addition to any trade.
I could clone it.

dont worry GSP, i can clone it
i will clone it, yes that would be awsome.

Okay, if you can clone it!

Hm, what do you have to offer? A legit Timid/Modest Latias with decent IVs would be my first choice if you have one...

I dont even have a latias. Lol. Cant i just clone and return, you get some copies and i keep one. Or do you want to do it differently.

Do you have anything from the Caterpie or Weedle line? Or the Jigglypuff line?

Here's a list of the Pokémon I need:
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Sandshrew/Sandslash
Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff
Meowth/Persian
Doduo/Dodrio
Krabby/Kingler
Aerodactyl
Pineco/Forretress
Shuckle
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Delibird
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike/Manectric
Plusle
Minun
Seviper
Lunatone
Castform
Clamperl/Huntail/Gorebyss
Beldum/Metang/Metagross
Latias
Stunky/Skuntank
Spiritomb
Darkrai
Manaphy

If you don't have any of them, a simple clone and tradeback several copies is okay.

Yes i have both lines. pick any line you want, but note caterpie and weedle will b easier to get

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom