• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted : Evolution stones and DeepSeaScale and Pokemon infected with Pokerus!

Czechmate

Of happenings?
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Does anyone happen to have a few extra stones laying around, or a DeepSeaScale that you can trade? Or Pokemon that are infected with Pokerus?

I can offer many Lv.1 Pokemon in return! (But they aren't IV bred or EV trained)

Like Eevees and Beldums and Skarmories and Hoenn starters and many more!

Just tell me what stones you can give or if you have a DeepSeaScale that you are willing to trade, or a Pokemon that is infected with Pokerus, and what you want in return for it :)

Thanks!

I'll trade you a Pokérus infected Ariados, holding a DeepSea Scale, for one of those Skarmory's.

I don't have any use for my giant stash of items in GEN 4, I can probably turn up a stone or two too, which (two) do you need the most? Fodder will be fine for them (and I'll have to check to make sure I have it!)

I'll trade you a Pokérus infected Ariados, holding a DeepSea Scale, for one of those Skarmory's.

I don't have any use for my giant stash of items in GEN 4, I can probably turn up a stone or two too, which (two) do you need the most? Fodder will be fine for them (and I'll have to check to make sure I have it!)

Ok, I can trade you a Skarmory for an Ariados holding a DeepSeaScale, thanks! Do you want a specific nature or gender you want?

Can I also please have a Thunder Stone and a Sun Stone please?

Ok, I can trade you a Skarmory for an Ariados holding a DeepSeaScale, thanks! Do you want a specific nature or gender you want?

Can I also please have a Thunder Stone and a Sun Stone please?
I don't have any Gender or Nature preference, and yes!

That's great! But would you mind waiting for a little while? I want to breed some new Skarmory (even though I already have some) with the move Drill Peck (I think that's an egg move). But if you don't wanna wait, I can trade with you right now :)

I don't mind waiting around for a bit, just shoot me a VM when you're free

I have a Thunderstone i am looking for a Treecko if you have one.

Yup, we have a Treecko. Wanna trade now? Do you have a particular nature you want?

Pearl FC code: 3310 8916 9734
Name: Tyson

Last edited by a moderator:
Anykind of nature that does not lower special or physical attacks would be great and yeah i can trade now.

Pearl FC code: 3310 8916 9734
Name: Tyson

Mine is 3568-7051-7149
Name:Jason

Yup, we have a Treecko. Wanna trade now? Do you have a particular nature you want?

Anykind of nature that does not lower special or physical attacks would be great and yeah i can trade now.

I'm so sorry! I can't trade right now, can we please trade tommorow?

Oh that's fine i need to fix my wifi modem anyways.

I need a Beldum w/ Adament nature if you have it. Otherwise if you don't any other nature that raises attack or defense.

I can get you a Deep Sea Scale or a stone for one. I would be happy to give you more then one stone for one.

I need a Beldum w/ Adament nature if you have it. Otherwise if you don't any other nature that raises attack or defense.

I can get you a Deep Sea Scale or a stone for one. I would be happy to give you more then one stone for one.

I do have a Beldum with Adamant nature :) it's level 1
Do you have any Dawn Stones and/or Oval Stones?

I have a Treecko that has the naughty nature which increases his attack but decreases his Sp.defense, is that okay? (It doesn't lower special attack) and also it's level 1

I have a Treecko that has the naughty nature which increases his attack but decreases his Sp.defense, is that okay? (It doesn't lower special attack) and also it's level 1

That is fine.

I could offer a Sun Stone, Fire Stone, or Thunderstone if you have any Treecko left.
Diamond:2323 2118 8899
Amanda

PokeRus Infected: Jolteon, Raikou, and Raichu. I can trade any evolution stone/scales. I also have a shiny Ariados I really want to get rid of (because I hate spiders and only got it for the PokeDex entry).

That is fine.

I'll shoot you a VM when I'm ready to trade.

I could offer a Sun Stone, Fire Stone, or Thunderstone if you have any Treecko left.
Amanda

Could the Sun Stone in return for the Treecko?

We have Treeckos, the natures are below:

-Impish
-Modest
-Calm
-Gentle
-Adamant

PokeRus Infected: Jolteon, Raikou, and Raichu. I can trade any evolution stone/scales. I also have a shiny Ariados I really want to get rid of (because I hate spiders and only got it for the PokeDex entry).

:O SHINYYYYYYY

11a8pzd.jpg

Hehehe, that picture seemed fitting XD

What do you want in return for them?

(I really want that Raikou!) XD

Also, do you happen to have a DeepSeaTooth?

Last edited:

Amanda

-Impish
-Modest
-Calm
-Gentle
-Adamant

11a8pzd.jpg

My PokeDex is complete (other than Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo) so anything is fine (as long as it's not bug Pokemon). I have all scales and stones so whatever you'd like :) I can try to tonight but there's a lot of thunder tonight so I don't know how well my internet and wi-fi will be tonight, but I can definitely try (I've only been hearing thunder, haven't seen any lightning yet) :) Just give me your Friend Code and Player Name and I'll trade right away :)

Amanda

-Impish
-Modest
-Calm
-Gentle
-Adamant

11a8pzd.jpg

My PokeDex is complete (other than Meloetta, Genesect, and Keldeo) so anything is fine (as long as it's not bug Pokemon). I have all scales and stones so whatever you'd like :) I can try to tonight but there's a lot of thunder tonight so I don't know how well my internet and wi-fi will be tonight, but I can definitely try (I've only been hearing thunder, haven't seen any lightning yet) :) Just give me your Friend Code and Player Name and I'll trade right away :)

Umm, I'm on Gen IV...

But my FC is: 3310 8916 9734 TYSON

Umm, I'm on Gen IV...

But my FC is: 3310 8916 9734 TYSON

It says your FC is wrong.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom