• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Gamestop Keldeo

Akinai

(See what? Hear what?)
Reaction score
After finally re-obtaining my net connection today, I realize that I just missed the Keldeo event. Would anyone be able to help me out? I don't mind a cloned one, but one that has not been used for the game event would be great.

In return I can give a DW female and/or almost any Pokemon in the Dex barring legendaries in most cases. As for items, name it and I'll see if I have it.

After finally re-obtaining my net connection today, I realize that I just missed the Keldeo event. Would anyone be able to help me out? I don't mind a cloned one, but one that has not been used for the game event would be great.

In return I can give a DW female and/or almost any Pokemon in the Dex barring legendaries in most cases. As for items, name it and I'll see if I have it.

I got one that i have never train ed yet nor was ever planning on using it and it yours if you have a castform preferable female however i not married to it as i could breed one i think myself.

I do have a Castform, just need to breed it for an egg real quick. The one I have is female, but if I can't hatch another one you can have it and I'll just keep the male.

FC? mine is 2064 8723 9480.

I do have a Castform, just need to breed it for an egg real quick. The one I have is female, but if I can't hatch another one you can have it and I'll just keep the male.

FC? mine is 2064 8723 9480.

cool thanks my code is: 1679 1156 9449 and what person do i talk to here in the center

upper level, woman in the middle. I'll be in Wifi in a moment, just getting this Egg to hatch.

EDIT: Hatched, and it's a female :D waiting in Wifi now.

No problem, tossed you a Lucky Egg as well to help even out the deal a bit. Thanks!

No problem, tossed you a Lucky Egg as well to help even out the deal a bit. Thanks!

Castform is one of my all time favorite hoenn region pokemon and has been a headache for few years now trying to find one .

Did you also see my geonet location.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom