• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted - Gamestop Pichu

metalKS

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a Gamestop Pichu which is currently been given out in the United States. I will expect it to be legit, UT at level 30 holding an Everstone. I accept clones.
In return, I have a UT Navel Rock Ho-oh, touched Distant Land Lugia, UT English Raikou, UT Japanese Entei, A shiny Cubone and shiny Magikarp. I also RNG breed shiny Pokemon, however I don't breed for nature or IVs. I can breed up to 5 shiny Pokemon for each Gamestop Pichu.
The above Pokemon were all obtained by me from fellow Bulbapedians, with the excemption of Raikou and Entei, which are from the GTS.
They all seem legit to me, thus that is why I'm offering them. If you find out that they are hacked, please inform me right away and I will do a tradeback happily.
Feel free to bargain with me, thanks!!

Can you clone? I think i'll probably get a Gamestop Pichu, so if you can clone, i'll be happy to give you one. Otherwise, i'll probably contact a cloner.

I probably would like a clone too. I can offer any starter eevee evolution or a phione

I have a few extra available right now if you'd like to trade for the shiny Cubone

Can you clone? I think i'll probably get a Gamestop Pichu, so if you can clone, i'll be happy to give you one. Otherwise, i'll probably contact a cloner.

Sorry, but I can't clone, please don't feel obligated to get me one, I'm not in a hurry so you can take your time.

I probably would like a clone too. I can offer any starter eevee evolution or a phione

thanks for bumping..?XDD

I've got one I can get cloned for ya.

VMing

I have a few extra available right now if you'd like to trade for the shiny Cubone

That would be great, I'll give you a PM if you don't mind

Thanks to all the replies^^

i know this was like a month ago but if anyone reads this can you help me out with a cloned event pichu i missed the event i was on vacation :-(

I don't really have anything good i just re started the game and im still not to the point of a friend code yet but if anyone can help once i get one let me know

edit-i now have a friend code - 1205 1129 7613

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom