• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

GEN VI: Wanted: Hidden Ability Lileep

Reaction score
Lileep with a Storm Drain ability desperately wanted!

I don't know what to offer in exchange as I don't have much anything special in my Y apart from maybe a shiny Axew. Can always try to get you a few nice items, do EV training, or if it's okay; share some legendaries (have a few extra Latios, Regitrio, Kyogre, Victini, stuff like that) in Gen 5 - sadly I haven't had time to transfer any of them in Y yet, but those are also available.

Ms. Canadian Destroyer
Reaction score
I could make one for you. Does it matter if it's male or female?

Ms. Canadian Destroyer
Reaction score
Oooo I'd love the Shiny Axew if possible. I'm trying to complete the Dex in Shiny form for once now that I've finally completed the Dex normally. :D

Reaction score
Oooo I'd love the Shiny Axew if possible. I'm trying to complete the Dex in Shiny form for once now that I've finally completed the Dex normally. :D
Oh sure! My friend code is 1762-3789-7117. I'm ready whenever you are, just hit me with a trade request/or message me here when you're or something :).

Thank you already!

Ms. Canadian Destroyer
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten about this I'm just having one hell of a time trying to breed one with Storm Drain....you would have thought I was trying to breed a shiny. I'll keep working on it though. :D

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm so sorry if it's giving you a trouble:D! Just hit me with a message when you've gotten one~

Ms. Canadian Destroyer
Reaction score
FINALLY!! Lol. I had to make a trade for it but I finally got one and then whored that one out. I have both a male and female with the Storm Drain ability.