• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Hidden Ability Lileep

Reaction score
Lileep with a Storm Drain ability desperately wanted!

I don't know what to offer in exchange as I don't have much anything special in my Y apart from maybe a shiny Axew. Can always try to get you a few nice items, do EV training, or if it's okay; share some legendaries (have a few extra Latios, Regitrio, Kyogre, Victini, stuff like that) in Gen 5 - sadly I haven't had time to transfer any of them in Y yet, but those are also available.

Oooo I'd love the Shiny Axew if possible. I'm trying to complete the Dex in Shiny form for once now that I've finally completed the Dex normally. :D

Oooo I'd love the Shiny Axew if possible. I'm trying to complete the Dex in Shiny form for once now that I've finally completed the Dex normally. :D
Oh sure! My friend code is 1762-3789-7117. I'm ready whenever you are, just hit me with a trade request/or message me here when you're or something :).

Thank you already!

I haven't forgotten about this I'm just having one hell of a time trying to breed one with Storm Drain....you would have thought I was trying to breed a shiny. I'll keep working on it though. :D

Oh no, I'm so sorry if it's giving you a trouble:D! Just hit me with a message when you've gotten one~

FINALLY!! Lol. I had to make a trade for it but I finally got one and then whored that one out. I have both a male and female with the Storm Drain ability.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom