• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Hidden Ability Pokemon

I am looking for the following Pokemon with their hidden ability:

(1) Absol (Justified);
(2) Rilou (Prankster);
(3) Bulbasaur / Ivysaur / Venusaur (Chlorophyll);
(4) Natu / Xatu (Magic Bounce);
(5) Magikarp (Rattled) / Gyarados (Moxie); and
(6) Tentacool / Tentacruel (Rain Dish).

In exchange, I have the following to offer: Five IV Eevee and Fennekin with their regular ability; Five IV Gible and Chimchar with either their hidden or regular ability; and a five IV Poliwag with its hidden ability. I also have a number of other of other hidden ability Pokemon with lesser IVs - these include Squirtle, Heracross, Venipede, Dragonite, Ditto, Goodra, and Eevee.

Thank you in advance.

I have at least one Pokemon from every evolutionary family with released HAs so I can give you all these! Just gimmie a bit to breed.

(1) Absol (Justified);
(2) Rilou (Prankster);

In exchange, I have the following to offer: Five IV Eevee and Fennekin with their regular ability; Five IV Gible and Chimchar with either their hidden or regular ability; and a five IV Poliwag with its hidden ability. I also have a number of other of other hidden ability Pokemon with lesser IVs - these include Squirtle, Heracross, Venipede, Dragonite, Ditto, Goodra, and Eevee.

Thank you in advance.

I have at least one Pokemon from every evolutionary family with released HAs so I can give you all these! Just gimmie a bit to breed.

Outstanding. What would you like in return?

(1) Absol (Justified);
(2) Rilou (Prankster);

Thank you in advance.

Outstanding. What would you like in return?

I cant do Riolu right now though (almost forgot baby Pokemon cant breed) but it depends, whats the Gibles IVs and nature and ability?

All are jolly.

Gible 1: Female, Rough Skin, X/31/31/31/31/31
2: Female, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/X/31/31
3: Female, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/31/31/X
4: Male, Sand Veil, 31/31/X/31/31/31
5: Female, Rough Skin, X/31/31/31/31/31/31

All are jolly.

Gible 1: Female, Rough Skin, X/31/31/31/31/31
2: Female, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/X/31/31
3: Female, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/31/31/X
4: Male, Sand Veil, 31/31/X/31/31/31
5: Female, Rough Skin, X/31/31/31/31/31/31

The second happens to be exactly what Im looking for! I got Absol and Bulbasaur and Magikarp already and hatching Natu now and will get Tentacool in a sec. I think I will just trade you the HA Riolu I have and get another one myself tomorrow.

Sounds good. Do you want a nickname on the Gible? Also, what do you want for the remaining five Pokemon?

Sounds good. Do you want a nickname on the Gible? Also, what do you want for the remaining five Pokemon?

Im fine with no nickname. And all I really need is Gible so unless you have something from here (http://i.imgur.com/SNBTsst.png, excluding Rotom and Squirtle which have been bred and of course Gible) Im good! Consider em free.

EDIT: Two errors in one post! I need to go to bed soon. Im too tried.

Alas, do not have anything on that list - sorry. Will send over a Modest female Squirtle with Aura Sphere, and Perfect HP/Sp. Attack/Speed, if that helps with breeding.

I am in no rush, so if you would like to trade tomorrow, I am free anytime after 16:00 GMT -4.

Alas, do not have anything on that list - sorry. Will send over a Modest female Squirtle with Aura Sphere, and Perfect HP/Sp. Attack/Speed, if that helps with breeding.

I am in no rush, so if you would like to trade tomorrow, I am free anytime after 16:00 GMT -4.

Someone Im helping with a dozen Pokemon in custom Pokeballs is breeding that Squirtle so no worries. Just Gible. And I got a little time before its go time for me so I can trade quick. Daylight savings throws me off; it was bright and sunny two hours ago and now its really dark. FC is down below and trade when ready. Sleep can wait.

Fantastic. Thanks a ton!

No problem and thanks for the Gible. Except for Absol I got lucky with getting females and Tentacool has some egg moves too. Now time to get some sleep.

...As soon as I finish these assignments...

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom