• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Icy Cave/B2W2 DW Females! (UPDATED 7/4)

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
MY White FC: 2837-9599-2319
(I don't trade on Sundays)

Like the title says i am looking for these:
DreamWorld-IcyCaveFemales21.png

DreamWorld-Gen5pokemon3.png
DreamWorld-Gen5pokemon5.png

What I Can Offer:
I have every breed-able DW pokemon available thus far (except for those listed above) and I am willing to breed them on a by-demand basis for any of the above female IC/CH pokemon (either bred for or directly obtained from the DW is fine with me but it must have your game ID). Must be legit though and not touched by an AR or a Flash Cart.

As some pokemon's gender ratio is so curved, i won't breed for natures, only gender and ability (Though if you are ok with a clone of one of my females that will make things go by much much faster). Check back often on the "Order Pick-Up" section to see if your pokemon baby is ready for you to take home or just wait until i "@" your username or VM you.

If you aren't interested in DW pokemon then I can also offer some items though nothing crazy. Just ask to see if i have what you're looking for and i'll see if i have it/willing to trade it.

Rules:
  • Be nice.
  • Obey forums rules
  • Don't spam me with Pms/Vms. You may only VM me once you see your name in the Ready For Pickup Section to set up the trade time.
  • I hold the right to cancel our trade if i come to acquire the pokemon you were offering me by other means.
  • I hold the right to choose not to trade with you for whatever reasonable reason i may have.
  • And lastly, repeat business is welcome! :)

Example of what your post should look like:
----------------------------------------------------------------
FC: ####-####-####
What i want: Shinx
Male or Female?: Male
Ability: Guts
What i offer: female dw torkoal
Can i trade now?: No
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: yes please! :D and @ my username so i'll get a notification.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pending Trades:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Orders Ready For Pick-Up:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Cleared Trades:
RED = CANCELLED
ORANGE = HACKED/BLACKLISTED

- Pixelblue (Cranidos/F/Sheer Force) for (Snorunt/F/Moody)
-Duque (Nosepass/F/Sand Force) for (Cranidos/F/Sheer Force)
-dgraybob (Diglett/F/Sand Force) for (Lapras/F/Hydration)
-nyakemi (Drilbur/F/Mold Breaker) for (Snorunt/F/Moody)
-tzanakos (Geodude/F/Sand Veil) for (Sableye/F/Prankster)
-Zeb (Riolu/F/Prankster) for (Snorunt/F/Moody)
-Agent Looker (Dunsparce/F/Rattled) for (Eevee/F/Anticipation)
- Zeb (Vullaby/F/Weak Armor) for (Geodude/F/Sand Veil)
-- Zeb (Alomomola/F/Regenerator) for (Diglett/F/Sand Force)
- Professor Jacel (Spheal/F/Oblivious) for (Spiritomb/F/Infiltrator)
-- Professor Jacel (Aron/F/Heavy Metal) for (Chatot/F/Big Pecks)
--- Professor Jacel (Sneasel/F/Pickpocket) for (Drifloon/F/Flare Boost)
---- Professor Jacel (Swinub/F/Thick Fat) for (Skitty/F/Wonder Skin)
----- Professor Jacel (Shieldon/F/Soundproof) for (Riolu/F/Prankster)
- Zeb (Seviper/F/Infiltrator) for (Dunsparce/F/Rattled)
-
-

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: Icy Cave/Cool Hole DW Females!

@Gym Leader Erika; I have Weak Armor Onix, Thick Fat Swinub, Battle Armor Cubone and Heavy Armor Aron (all female of course).

I would like a female Moody Snorunt, if that's alright.

FC: 5071-3141-9155
What i want: Snorunt
Male or Female?: Female
Ability: Moody
What i offer: Female DW Onix, Female DW Cubone, Female DW Swinub, Female DW Aron
Can i trade now?: Yes
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: yes please! :D and @ my username so i'll get a notification.

Last edited:

@Gym Leader Erika; I have Weak Armor Onix, Thick Fat Swinub, Battle Armor Cubone and Heavy Armor Aron (all female of course).

I would like a female Moody Snorunt, if that's alright.

FC: 5071-3141-9155
What i want: Snorunt
What i offer: Female DW Onix, Female DW Cubone, Female DW Swinub, Female DW Aron

Of course! :3 I'll take a Swinub baby. I'll breed you up a lil snorunt tonight (though I can't trade til tomorrow since today is Sunday).

Of course! :3 I'll take a Swinub baby. I'll breed you up a lil snorunt tonight (though I can't trade til tomorrow since today is Sunday).

OK, that's fine. Just let me know when you want to trade tomorrow, I should be free most of the day. :)

@Gym Leader Erika;
FC: 2194-0406-6192
What i want: Lapras
Ability: Hydration
What i offer: female DW Diglett

I'd be okay with a clone.

@Gym Leader Erika;
FC: 2194-0406-6192
What i want: Lapras
Ability: Hydration
What i offer: female DW Diglett

I'd be okay with a clone.

Accepted. Added you to the list.
The earliest i'm available to trade is tomorrow.

FC: 1120-5859-6317
What I want: Snorunt
What I offer: Female DW Cranidos
Can I trade now?: Yes, but it's Sunday (Well, it's past midnight, but I think it still counts)
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: Yes. And @ my username so I'll get a notification.

I have a baby Female Cranidos with Sheer Force, too. You chose if you want the DW Pokemon or the baby.

-----

Thanks, @Gym Leader Erika; (not sure if giving thanks breaks the thread's rules... I'm sorry if it does.)

Last edited:

FC: 1120-5859-6317
What I want: Snorunt
What I offer: Female DW Cranidos
Can I trade now?: Yes, but it's Sunday (Well, it's past midnight, but I think it still counts)
Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: Yes. And @ my username so I'll get a notification.

I have a baby Female Cranidos with Sheer Force, too. You chose if you want the DW Pokemon or the baby.

Accepted. Whichever is fine by me, so long as it has it's dw ability and is female :B
If you give me about 10mins i can trade with you.

EDIT: ok i'm on @Pixelblue;
EDIT2: @Pixelblue; try leaving and coming back in, that might fix our connection problem.
EDIT3: thanks for the trade :)

Last edited:

Hi Erika I can give you female DW Geodude.I would like Prankster Sableye female

FC 2408 4503 6270 we have some time difference so keep that in mind.VM me when you are done

Last edited:

Sure thing. I'll breed it up later today (as im going to bed soon). Just edit your post with your Friend Code so i'll have it. :) Thanks.

FC: 0003 3055 4196
What i want: DW Cranidos
Ability: Sheer Force
What i offer: female DW nosepass

Last edited:

FC 2408 4503 6270 we have some time difference so keep that in mind.VM me when you are done

noted.

FC: 0003 3055 4196
What i want: DW Cranidos
Ability: Sheer Force
What i offer: female DW nosepass

adding you to the list.

I have nosepass ready. Just let me know when you're able to trade.

EDIT.: I'll fear I'll have to cancel the trade, since I just found a female sheer force cranidos on DW. Sorry about that. ^^"

I have nosepass ready. Just let me know when you're able to trade.

EDIT.: I'll fear I'll have to cancel the trade, since I just found a female sheer force cranidos on DW. Sorry about that. ^^"

no worries :)
I'll go ahead and take you off the list :B

C:
What i want: Spiritomb/Chatot/Drifloom/Skitty
Male or Female?: Female//Female/Female/Female
Ability: Infiltrator/Big Pecks/Flareboost/Wonderskin
What i offer: Female DW Spheal, Aron, Swinub/Sneasel
Can i trade now?: yes
Edit- Also I got Shieldon from a friend!! Whenever you get the Lucario could you breed me a Female Riolu? It is fine if it takes awhile and you can get back to me with it later I would gladly still trade you the Shieldon for Fodder int he meant time. Prankster Ability.

Hi! :3
FC: 3311-0287-4421
What i want: snorunt, lapras or cranidos
Ability: DW abilities
What i offer: female dw drilbur, gible and spheal.

C:
What i want: Spiritomb/Chatot/Drifloom/Skitty
Male or Female?: Female//Female/Female/Female
Ability: Infiltrator/Big Pecks/Flareboost/Wonderskin
What i offer: Female DW Spheal, Aron, Swinub/Sneasel
Can i trade now?: yes
Edit- Also I got Shieldon from a friend!! Whenever you get the Lucario could you breed me a Female Riolu? It is fine if it takes awhile and you can get back to me with it later I would gladly still trade you the Shieldon for Fodder int he meant time. Prankster Ability.

Accepted.

Hi! :3
FC: 3311-0287-4421
What i want: snorunt, lapras or cranidos
Ability: DW abilities
What i offer: female dw drilbur, gible and spheal.

I'm already being offered Spheal, so pick 1 of your wants you would prefer please :)

Last edited:

Yes, I can trade whenever you're ready. I have the drilbur ready.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom