• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Kecleon! (CLOSED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
My Pt FC is: 1291-1129-2493.

Ok, i give up looking on the GTS :/

What i need is a Kecleon. Any Kecleon will do so long as it's legit.

As far as what i can offer in return, i'm not offering legendaries here, or uber hard to get stuff. It's just a Kecleon after all :T
But if you make a request that's fair and equal in terms of what i'm seeking, i'm sure we can come to an agreement.
I also have a SLEW of items, especially evo stones (the underground has been good to me <3) that i am willing to offer up for a Kecleon.

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: Kecleon!

I have one! (I pal parked two up this morning by accident) Uhhh. Do you have any random egg I could trade for it? If not, anything will do ^^

I have one! Uhhh. Do you have any random egg I could trade for it? If not, anything will do ^^

oh thank you! :)

No, i'm afraid i don't have any eggs, but how about a newly evolved Snorlax? <:)
:O Do you happen to have another Munchlax? If not, that Snorlax will do

It was my only Munchlax actually Dx i evolved it so i could get the Kitchen Timer Poketch App :X
Are you able to trade right now?

I am! My friend code is the 0389 one in my sig

I am! My friend code is the 0389 one in my sig

great! :D
My FC is really hard to miss lol so i'll see you on wifi! \:D/
:) Thanks. Sorry about the dumb nickname. It's the Scope lens Kecleon from my original sapphire play-through. :p

thank you so much :D I gave the Snorlax something that i thought was pretty fitting and funny xP
That's ok, i have a few of those still in emerald that i was too lazy to breed/clone and send up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom