• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Lucky Egg. [CLOSED]

Re: Wanted: Lucky Egg.

so wat r u offering i hav lucky egg

I can probably get you a Lucky Egg or 2, I could use that Pickachu and Poison Jab.

can you offer any other items, pokemon, etc.?

I've got egg move Dizzy Punch/Double Edge Miltanks, anything from the Battle Frontier. Anything in particular you are looking for? I've got tons of stuff laying around, just need an idea of what you are looking for.

I can probably get you a Lucky Egg or 2, I could use that Pickachu and Poison Jab.

I've got the Pickachu sitting in my box right now. When we trade later if you've got one attach it to Uxie or the new to be EV trained pokemon when I trade you back Dialga, Mismagius and I'll have the Pickachu.

Depends on how many others I have training, but usually a day or two. I say three just in case.

I'm going out to dinner, you going to be on for awhile?

I'll be EV training, so pretty much all night .

What do you want the exact EV spread and moveset to be?

Reason for Editing: [CLOSED] Thanks Aux!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom