• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Mareep

Miju

Reaction score
I want a male mareep any nature, ability, or level. Just post if you want a tm item or pokemon.

Ex. Items for offer-Magmizer, Electirizer, Protector, Metal coat and more

Hi, do you have a toxic orb?

Thanks.

Aww no I just checked my inventory. I dont have many of the items you buy at the battle frontier. I have alot of tms and evolutionary items though.

My dusk stone was traded recently to a friend but i can get another one within an hour. Sorry for the inconveniance. It would just be really helpful to get a mareep.

My dusk stone was traded recently to a friend but i can get another one within an hour. Sorry for the inconveniance. It would just be really helpful to get a mareep.

Do you have a shiny stone, or a Calm Mind?
If not, I'll breed you one for free.

Thanks.

Yes I have a shiny stone. My fc-5242 2812 8791. Thanks alot

Oh its okay just pm me when your ready.

this thread is still open for discussion

Sorry for taking awhile. Please give 8 minutes, something importNt came up. Sorry, I'll attach a masterball for the trouble lol

thanks.

Edit: sorry, finished the breed. Let me known when you can trade.

Rjhanks and sorry

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom