• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Morning sun espeon from gen III

Yurimi

Reaction score
I'm looking for this particular espeon because I want it to have morning sun at a lower level compared to the level it learns it at in gen IV. As far as nature and gender goes it needs to be a modest or timid nature preferably timid but either one is fine and I'd love it to be female but male is alright too ❤ and for the trouble I'm willing to trade a shiny or two or whatever it is your looking for to trade as compensation :shy:

So, L52 Espeon w/ Morning Sun, then? Do you need any particular IVs or is any Timid/Modest one alright? I've got a 3rd Gen Eevee I can use for this, I'll do it tonight :}

So, L52 Espeon w/ Morning Sun, then? Do you need any particular IVs or is any Timid/Modest one alright? I've got a 3rd Gen Eevee I can use for this, I'll do it tonight :}

If you can spare to give it some IVs that would be great otherwise not really necessary and thanks ^^ may I ask what nature and gender it is?

Give me a little time, I'll see what I can do :}

I'll breed some Timid Eevees. I can definitely do 31 Speed, we'll see about the other stats. By the way, would you like me to nickname this Espeon?

Last edited:
Give me a little time, I'll see what I can do :}

I'll breed some Timid Eevees. I can definitely do 31 Speed, we'll see about the other stats. By the way, would you like me to nickname this Espeon?

Yes please can you nickname it VEE please :)

Sure thing. I'm still working on them. I'll give you an update tomorrow :}

This is probably the best one I've gotten so far, kind of a let down with the low SpA: Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 27 / 15 - 16 / 25 - 26 / 10 - 15 / 26 / 31

This is probably the best one I've gotten so far, kind of a let down with the low SpA: Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 27 / 15 - 16 / 25 - 26 / 10 - 15 / 26 / 31

Thanks for all your help and what gender is this one male? I can't view your vm something is up with my profile :/

Thanks for all your help and what gender is this one male? I can't view your vm something is up with my profile :/

Oh, it's not you, it's my profile privacy settings. At any rate, that one is a Male. The only ♀ I got is the one I VM'd you. Here is a list of what I'm sitting on right now (more possibly to come as I just got a nice parent combo):

Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 27 / 15 - 16 / 25 - 26 / 10 - 15 / 26 / 30 - 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 30 / 5 / 26 / 27 / 14 / 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 24 - 25 / 0 - 1 / 13 / 27 - 28 / 17 - 19 / 30 - 31 ♀
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 3 - 4 / 13 - 14 / 25 - 28 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 ♂

Edit: Here are some more using the good parents!

Eevee - #133 (Modest) : 21 / 14 / 28 / 30 - 31 / 17 / 30 - 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 25 / 27 / 28 / 25 / 20 - 22 / 30 - 31 ♂

I think one of these last two would be the best choice, I'm going to call it quits if you don't mind :)

Last edited:

Oh, it's not you, it's my profile privacy settings. At any rate, that one is a Male. The only ♀ I got is the one I VM'd you. Here is a list of what I'm sitting on right now (more possibly to come as I just got a nice parent combo):

Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 27 / 15 - 16 / 25 - 26 / 10 - 15 / 26 / 30 - 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 30 / 5 / 26 / 27 / 14 / 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 24 - 25 / 0 - 1 / 13 / 27 - 28 / 17 - 19 / 30 - 31 ♀
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 3 - 4 / 13 - 14 / 25 - 28 / 30 - 31 / 28 - 29 / 30 - 31 ♂

Edit: Here are some more using the good parents!

Eevee - #133 (Modest) : 21 / 14 / 28 / 30 - 31 / 17 / 30 - 31 ♂
Eevee - #133 (Timid) : 25 / 27 / 28 / 25 / 20 - 22 / 30 - 31 ♂

I think one of these last two would be the best choice, I'm going to call it quits if you don't mind :)

That's fine and question what do all the numbers mean I never really understood IV's and I'll trade you 3 shinies for your trouble for a modest and one male and the female timid ones too

That's fine and question what do all the numbers mean I never really understood IV's and I'll trade you 3 shinies for your trouble for a modest and one male and the female timid ones too

IVs are each Pokemon's 'genes'. Each Pokemon has an IV related to each of its stats (HP, Atk, and so on). IVs never change for a given Pokemon. Pokemon get their IVs when they are caught or hatched. The benefit of having 'good' IVs is that your Pokemon will end up with higher stats. IVs range from 0-31. If your Pokemon have IVs of 0, they will have 31 less points in that stat when they are L100 than if you have an IV of 31. 31 Points is pretty significant!

So the numbers I have listed are the IVs of each of the Eevee, in the order of HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed. The closer to 31 each of the numbers are, the better. Like I said, those last two I got are the best ones, so whichever nature suits you is probably the one you should take. Let me know which one you'd like so I can work on evolving it :)

IVs are each Pokemon's 'genes'. Each Pokemon has an IV related to each of its stats (HP, Atk, and so on). IVs never change for a given Pokemon. Pokemon get their IVs when they are caught or hatched. The benefit of having 'good' IVs is that your Pokemon will end up with higher stats. IVs range from 0-31. If your Pokemon have IVs of 0, they will have 31 less points in that stat when they are L100 than if you have an IV of 31. 31 Points is pretty significant!

So the numbers I have listed are the IVs of each of the Eevee, in the order of HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed. The closer to 31 each of the numbers are, the better. Like I said, those last two I got are the best ones, so whichever nature suits you is probably the one you should take. Let me know which one you'd like so I can work on evolving it :)

ohh thank you for clearing that up and I would like the female one turned into an espeon and the last two male eevees from the good parents please if you dont mind and which shinies are you interested in for your trouble so I can see which ones I have :)

ohh thank you for clearing that up and I would like the female one turned into an espeon and the last two male eevees from the good parents please if you dont mind and which shinies are you interested in for your trouble so I can see which ones I have :)

Sure, that's fine. I'll work on that this evening. You don't have to trade me anything for these guys, I have way more good Pokemon than I'll ever know what to do with...I just like IV breeding :]

What would be a good time for you to trade? I could trade tonight once I get that Eevee evolved, or tomorrow evening. We're the same time zone, I'm usually free from about 5-10pm.

Sure, that's fine. I'll work on that this evening. You don't have to trade me anything for these guys, I have way more good Pokemon than I'll ever know what to do with...I just like IV breeding :]

What would be a good time for you to trade? I could trade tonight once I get that Eevee evolved, or tomorrow evening. We're the same time zone, I'm usually free from about 5-10pm.
Would 5pm tomorrow be alright?

I'm free now if you are :)

Hi, I can't trade until after work on the weekdays. 5-10pm roughly. If you want to schedule a time in that window, I'll do my best to meet you at that time. By the way, I will use this FC to trade: 5457.1624.3779 (Heartgold)

Okay, that works.

Edit: Hi, doesn't look like you are around. Maybe tomorrow? By the way, let me know which of your Friend Codes you'll be using.

Last edited:
Okay, that works.

Edit: Hi, doesn't look like you are around. Maybe tomorrow? By the way, let me know which of your Friend Codes you'll be using.

sorry when will be a good time to trade to fit your schedule and I'll be using my HG

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom