• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Murkrow, Axew, Girafarig, Piplup

Alpha71689

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Got bored of my team, so I want to start with a fresh game, and a fresh team. Here's what I'm thinking of:

Pokémon: Murkrow /w Dusk Stone
Nickname: None
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant
Level: Between 1-5
IVs: Don't care

Pokémon: Axew
Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Adamant

Pokémon: Girafarig
Ability: Sap Sipper
Nature: Modest or Timid

Pokémon: Piplup
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Modest or Timid

For helping me, you may chose 4 items from this list:

• Amulet Coin
  • Smoke Ball
  • Cleanse Tag
  • Lucky Egg
  • Macho Brace
  • Damp Rock
  • Heat Rock
  • Smooth Rock
  • Icy Rock
  • Big Root
  • Black Sludge
  • Destiny Knot x 3
  • Metronome
  • Soothe Bell
  • Rocky Helmet
  • Eviolite
  • Quick Claw
  • Leftovers
  • Deep Sea Scale
  • Deep Sea Tooth
  • King's Rock
  • Protector
  • Dragon Scale
  • Reaper Cloth
  • Whipped Dream x 2
  • Everstone
  • Flame Plate
  • Splash Plate
  • Zap Plate
  • Meadow Plate
  • Icicle Plate
  • Fist Plate
  • Toxic Plate
  • Earth Plate
  • Sky Plate
  • Mind Plate
  • Insect Plate
  • Stone Plate
  • Spooky Plate
  • Draco Plate
  • Dread Plate
  • Iron Plate
  • Pixie Plate
  • Black Glasses
  • Black Belt
  • Magnet
  • Never-Melt-Ice
  • Miracle Seed
  • Silver Powder
  • Charcoal
  • Dragon Fang
  • Silk Scarf
  • Twisted Spoon
  • Metal Coat
  • Poison Barb
  • Hard Stone x 3
  • Spell Tag
  • Soft Sand
  • Sharp Beak
  • Absolite
  • Gengarite
  • Ampharosite
  • Venusaurite
  • Abomasite
  • Honey x 3
  • Sun Stone x 2
  • Moon Stone x 2
  • Shiny Stone
  • Dawn Stone

@Alpha71689; I can breed you Axew, piplup and girafarig but are you offering 4 items each or just 4 items one per each?

Last edited:
@Alpha71689; I can breed you Axew, piplup and girafarig but are you offering 4 items each or just 4 items one per each?

1 item for each Pokémon I am asking for.

BTW, why can't you breed a Murkrow? I was hoping to get all of the Pokémon in one shot.

1 item for each Pokémon I am asking for.

BTW, why can't you breed a Murkrow? I was hoping to get all of the Pokémon in one shot.

I can, I just don't have a dusk stone.

That's fine, I can get one from someone else while I wait for you to breed the Pokémon. I'll just need you to attach it to the Murkrow, then.

@Alpha71689; ok I'll start breeding, I want the deep sea scale, deep sea tooth, Protector and reaper cloth.

@Alpha71689; ok I'll start breeding, I want the deep sea scale, deep sea tooth, Protector and reaper cloth.

OK, sounds good. I can send you the items now, if you have time. I can start my new file ASAP, so you don't have to wait for me to do that.

My 3DS FC is 4270 - 2063 - 9925.

My FC is 1306-5694-6760 I'll hop on in a sec, but that is your in game name?

Ok do you want me to hatch the eggs? because I can save then hatch to see if I got the right gender and ability.

Ok do you want me to hatch the eggs? because I can save then hatch to see if I got the right gender and ability.

Yes, you can start on my request, if you'd like. That should have been all the items you wanted, plus the Dusk Stone.

I am available any time, so just let me know when you're ready to trade.

I thought you were Luis? Why does the PSS say you're Ashley?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom