• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

wanted-Phanphy

Johan-Tiberius

Johan-Tiberius
Reaction score
I want one with impish preferably with perfect ivs in atack and defense. I could trade a bunch of UT babies like
Totodiles with d.dance
Totodiles with aqua jet
porygons bred with 31 sp atk ivs
scythers
beldums with 31 atk ivs
shelders with 31 def ivs
buizels with 30 spd ivs
eevees with 31 spatk ivs
chanseys w/31 sp def ivs
feebas with 31 sp atk and sp def ivs
sevipers w/ 31 spatk ivs
bagosn with d.dance and hydro pump
and baltoys
just ask for the poe you want and a specific nature and i will see if i have it. Please dont ask "what natures are they, i have too many to list all of them.

Bold Feebas? I've got an impish Phanpy but I'm not sure what it's IV's are I'll have to check when I get home.

i dont have a bold feebas, im sure i can breed one. ive got (not very good ones ) jolly careful, adamant. but thit has good ivs. does your phanphy have ice shard

Would yours happen to have Haze? My Phanpy is impish no Ice Shard but it's male. I can breed you impish 31 attack/possibly another 31 and Ice Shard if you want to breed the Milotic. Not too sure if I'm worried about Haze, but if you can make it happen even better.

idk how to get it with haze but i can breed a bold one but idk how the ivs will come out, im not very good at iv breeding

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom