• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

• ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

GEN VI: Wanted: Raikou, Entei, Suicine, Lugia, Ho-oh, Manaphy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm like this close *measures with fingers* to completing my pokedex and I just need some of the Heart-Gold/Soul-Silver legendaries and Manaphy and the rest I can sort out myself.

So, I am in need of a Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh and Manaphy.

In return I have the following

X & Y unobtainable pokemon
Porygon (Can attach an Upgrade if desired)
Raticate
Tynamo
Cottonee
Darmanitan (W/. Hidden Ability Zen Mode)
Deoxys
Phione
Baltoy
Eeelektrik
Latias
Kricketot
Purrloin

All Starter Pokemon, Fossil Pokemon and Version Exclusive Pokemon (except Yvetal and Xerneas)

Hidden Ability Pokemon
.Spiritomb - Infiltrator
.Venomoth - Wonder Skin
.Mankey - Defiant
.Pichu - Lightning Rod
.Pancham - Scrappy
.Helioptile - Solar Power
.Shuckle - Contrary
.Boldore - Sand Force
.Growlithe - Justified
. Fletchinder - Gale Wings
. Pumpkaboo - Insomnia
. Eevee - Anticipation
. Bagon - Sheer Force
. Gible - Rough Skin
. Dratini - Marvel Scale
. Snover - Soundproof
. Corphish - Adaptibility
. Venopede - Speed Boost
. Illumise - Prankster
. Chimchar - Iron Fist
. Fennekin - Magician
. Froakie - Protean
. Torchic - Speed Boost
. Charmander - Solar Power
. Squirtle - Rain Dish
. Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll
. Heracross - Moxie
. Spearow - Sniper
. Cleffa - Friend Guard
. Bunnelby - Huge Power
. Electabuzz - Vital Spirit
. Zubat - Infiltrator
. Darmanitan - Zen Mode

Shiny
Pidgey
Liepard (really don't want to trade this)

I also have a few randoms that might be of worth to someone, Politoed, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Golem, Breloom, Gyaradus, Zweilous, Fraxure, Ferrothorn, Reinculous, Musharna, Golurk, Scolipede, Crustle, Numel, Makuhita, Scrafty, Feraligator, Kingler, Granbull

I'm weird and have this thing where I have to have one of every pokemon, so whilst trade-backs would be super lovely I'm ideally looking to keep what I'm asking for.

Any help is appreciated,
Dan.

Reaction score
That sounds good to me Cloud. I'm busy for most of today but ill pm you my friend code at some point and if you give me you're we'll just catch each other online !