• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: some TM's

actually i forgot that i don't need focus blast anymore :( srry lemme remove that now... any other TM's you have tho? I would be happy to trade shards for others...

@Bullfinch well the cloner hasn't replied yet so idk when i can possibly trade u until that pcp gets cloned -_-

@shinymamoswine ok can i clone it first tho? i haveta find a cloner

Im your man.

And also I have most of the tm's listed, pm me with some details and we will go on from there :)
So I can clone and give you tm's at the same time :p

@shinymamoswine pcp is cloned :D thanks to crowdeity! when can you trade?
BTW grimmjow what can you offer?

well I have other stuff as well so is there any other TM's you have that i could trade for?

Wanted:
TM Sleeptalk
TM Rest
TM Explosion
TM Thunderbolt
TM Shadowball
TM Ice Beam
TM DragonPulse
TM Energyball
TM Doubleteam
TM Toxic
TM Thunderwave
TM Will-o-wisp
TM U-turn
TM Rockslide

Offering:
Choice items
Evolution stones
Heart Scales
Pokemon with Pokerus
Many many shards
Leftovers! :D
Evolutionary Items (protector, dubious disk, etc etc...)
UT Legendaries (legit and caught in SS)
I will also take specific requests, but mostly, I have hold items and other stuff. Please don't ask for shinies or events! I don't have many and i'm reluctant to trade any away :(. Also, I don't spend time iv breeding and ev training pokemon much so don't ask for those either. Egg moves are also not my specialty. Also, hacked TM's are alright as well so don't be shy :D Bold indicates that I may need more than one of the TM.

i can give you all the TM on your list. I want a pokemon with Pokerus (any is fine) and SS Kyorge.

@steve deal
@xellos I do have pokerus, but in SS you get groudon not kyogre 0.o I'm still loooking for an HG kyogre myself to unlock the rayquaza event...

@steve deal
@xellos I do have pokerus, but in SS you get groudon not kyogre 0.o I'm still loooking for an HG kyogre myself to unlock the rayquaza event...

Groudon is fine

got the 2 mix up

transfering them form others games

i will let you know when i am ready

Last edited:
@bullfinch yes the pcp has been cloned
@xellos when can you trade?

@bullfinch the earliest i can trade is about 2 hours later or so...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom