• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Squirtle

Colress

Science Made Sexy
Reaction score
I am a Squirtle lover and want one terribly for my White 2. I don't care much for natures and such, but I would prefer it to be male and beneath level 10. No special breeding moves or anything. Just a plain, cutie-pie Squirtle.

I would be willing to trade a brave Turtwig and have the possibilities of having any one of the following starters:

- Charmander
- Piplup
- Chimchar
- Torchic
- Totodile
- Chikorita
- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Tepig

As well as another Turtwig if brave isn't good.

I have some other Pokes but thought I would just name these to give an idea of the field. If there is one that you are interested in but don't see here, feel free to ask.

If there are any additional questions, just let me know. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
hey. i have a squirtle. but i have one from my pokemon black. i can trade you one for a turtwig and if its not asking too much for a totodile. it has water spout and it is male. but if you dont mind, i want to transfer the turtwig and the totodile to my pokemon black 2. so could you possibly be willing to do 2 trades? tell me if your interested. thanks

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom