• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED: TMs for Shinies

@ kaa - Ideally I'd like two TMs in return for a shiny. So, can you do Earthquake and Energy Ball?

@ lightshaver - Sludge Bomb and Flash Cannon works for me. I'll reserve Larvitar for you until I'm able to trade with you. Is that ok?

Yeah I`m okay with it. Also do you have a guess at when is the next time you will be able to trade?

Yeah I`m okay with it. Also do you have a guess at when is the next time you will be able to trade?

Sometime tomorrow. I live in Sweden (which I think is in the GMT+1 time zone, though I could be wrong). So from 10AM to 10PM I should think - more or less :)

Is the Nidoran and Flareon still available from a couple days ago? I asked for those 2 a day or so ago, I have Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt.

@ GoldenMuk - I'm available to trade now and for twelve more hours. Just VM me when you're ready to trade.

@ Auxilium - I've already reserved my two Nidorans for other people, but Flareon is still available. How about Thunderbolt and Earthquake for Flareon?

@ garrinikole - I would like more than one TM per shiny - so can you do Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and two more, for Leafeon and Bagon?

@ nhunter - I really want more than one TM per shiny, and if garrinikole doesn't respond, we may discuss what more you can give for Leafeon.

@ Johan-Tiberius - same as for nhunter.

@ Everyone I have pending trades with - I'm available from now and for about twelve hours. If you see me online, just drop me a VM and we'll trade!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom