• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Wanted: UT Keldeo

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
Hey there, I'd like an UT Keldeo. Not even one that knows Secret Sword (as I want to teach it that).
I don't care if it's cloned, as long as it's legit and UT.
I would also like it to be nicknamed D'Artangan, to complete my Lengendary Musketeer named after the real Musketeers theme.
Will offer Legendarys and DWF

Reaction score
@Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
@Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.
One level doesn't realy matter. Does it know Secret Sword? I wanna teach it to it myself

Reaction score
It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.
I can wait. I won't be near my WIFI spot for a few days.