• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Wanted: UT Keldeo

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
Hey there, I'd like an UT Keldeo. Not even one that knows Secret Sword (as I want to teach it that).
I don't care if it's cloned, as long as it's legit and UT.
I would also like it to be nicknamed D'Artangan, to complete my Lengendary Musketeer named after the real Musketeers theme.
Will offer Legendarys and DWF

Reaction score
@Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
@Foreign Travler; I don't think someone can nickname you a Keldeo since it can only be obtained via events. I have a GameStop Keldeo but I unfortunately I leveled it up one level so it isn't UT.
One level doesn't realy matter. Does it know Secret Sword? I wanna teach it to it myself

Reaction score
It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.

Formely Foreign Travler
Reaction score
It's at level 16 and dosen't know secret sword. I have to get someone to clone it first because I kind of want it.
I can wait. I won't be near my WIFI spot for a few days.