• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanting All DW Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Jacel

I choose.... WarGreyMon
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for one of each DW Female that is possible along with Genderless ones. I will list the ones I currently have so that you know what not to offer but all others I am looking for!!! I can offer some shiny Pokemon or items or if your looking for something let me know!!!! Also any that are like Nidoran Male or Nidoran Female. Where there is a specific female ability one and then a specific male ability one.
I have Nidoran Female, Magikarp, Dratini, Lickitung, Swablu, Larvitar, Zubat, Croagunk, Hippopptas and Sunkern.

Please List The DW Female you are offering or however many you are offering aong with what you would like!! I will not be able to trade until this weekend but will settle all my afairs with this at the end of the week. I will let you know what DW females I will accept because I am sure people might offer the same by mistake. Exception is if your female has an awesome egg move:p

Last edited:
Ah, I have a about a box full of DW pokemon although I will have to breed you female babies of them. I can list the ones I have, and you can let me know if you need any of them. :)

DW vulpix,DW oddish,DW farfetch'D,DW shinx,DW kangaskhan,DW taillow,DW poochyena,DW ponyta,DW lotad,DW drowzee,DW houndour,DW piliwag, DW aerodactyl, DW magemite, and DW gligar. Yes, it will take me a while to breed you copies of theses if you want them all, and there is also a chance of me getting something new tonight in Dream World to add. :) I just have an interest in one more of your shiny pokemon. The Darumaka. :D If that is asking to much though just let me know. I always want to make my trades fair. ^^

You know I am staring to love you lol :p I will accept I can not trade till this weekend but that should give you time to breed them all :p LOL and just list off some Shinies I have who knows I might get some more lol. This sounds awesome though!!!

You know I am staring to love you lol :p I will accept I can not trade till this weekend but that should give you time to breed them all :p LOL and just list off some Shinies I have who knows I might get some more lol. This sounds awesome though!!!

Okies, I will start the massive DW breeding after I get done in the DW. The weekend is fine too. haha XD I just need Darumaka. I think that sounds fair if you are willing to trade him. :D I forgot to add I also have DW eevee if you would like one too.

Last edited:
I will also accept that and Darumaka is fine!!!

Alrighty, I will see you this weekend. ;D Yays, I am pleased I will get to do some extensive breeding like my old days in platinum. XD

Haha Breeding is so tedius sometimes:p and if you get any more DW Females Just let me know.

Haha Breeding is so tedius sometimes:p and if you get any more DW Females Just let me know.

I like if for some weird reason. Also your vulpix may have heatwave as an egg move. I do love egg moves too. ^^ I will! I plan to try to get a cacnea tonight if I get lucky. ;D

Heat Wave will be sweat and if you even get a Male Cacnea and it ends up having thunderpunch Let me know :p

Heat Wave will be sweat and if you even get a Male Cacnea and it ends up having thunderpunch Let me know :p

kk, I will let you know if I do get one ok. :D Also yes, the vulpix has heatwave, and energy ball yays. XD

Closing as you already have at least one other thread already asking for Dream World pokemon. Stick to one thread per type of request please. The edit button is your friend! Use it.

~Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom