• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanting Power Items

faucin

Reaction score
i'm looking for the power items for HP., Atk, Def and Sp. Def

i can offer pokes with 3-4 IV:
timid and jolly charmanders (with dragon pulse/dance)
bulbasaurs (with giga drain)
lotads (with giga drain and leech seed)
lapras (with dragon pulse and freeze dry)
scraggy (with dragon dance)

and not IV bred yet:
cottonee (with clorophyll or prankster)
marill (with belly drum and aqua jet)
totodile (with ice punch and dragon dance)
chimchar (with iron fist)

if you want details on the IV spread of a particular pokemon, feel free to ask

I can give you power items for bulbasaurs (with giga drain)marill (with belly drum and aqua jet) what power items do you want reply back

I can give you power items for bulbasaurs (with giga drain)marill (with belly drum and aqua jet) what power items do you want reply back

how about a power bracer for a 4iv bulbasaur and a power band for a 4iv marill?

I can offer 2 Power items for a female Jolly Charmander and female Lotad

cool, power weight and power belt for the charmander and the lotad? i'll add you, my FC is on my sig. let me know when you can trade

cool, power weight and power belt for the charmander and the lotad? i'll add you, my FC is on my sig. let me know when you can trade

Alright, added you. Trade me when you're ready.

Edit:

Thank you for the trades.

Last edited:
im ready and im already friends with you so tell me when your ready I have the power items

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom