• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wants: Dream World Females and Any Chatot

GSP

No sh*t Sherlock
Reaction score
Lately, I haven't had much opportunity to go to the Dream World everyday, so I thought this would be much easier. Anyway, anything would do except for:
Spinarak
Sableye
Smoochum
Larvitar
Remoraid
Togekiss
Croagunk
Arceus
Natu
Doduo
Mamoswine

What I could offer:
Shinies:
Druddigon
Muuna
Musharna
Mr. Mime
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Sneasel
Cresselia
Numel
Pidgeot
Swampert
Tangrowth
Lake of Rage Gyarados
Arcanine
Scolipede
Kricketune
Dragonite
Tyrouge

Legendaries:
Cobalion
Virizion
Terrakion
Thundurus
Tornadus
Zekrom
Reshiram
Azelf
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dialga
Uxie

Events
All Crown Beasts
Lostlorn Forest Zoroark
FEB2012 Mewtwo (English and Japanese)
Gamestop Celebi
EVENT11 Zoroark
WORLD11 Scrafty

That's all got for now.

Thanks in advance,
GSP

Last edited:
I can try my best to breed you a female Phanpy or Misdreavus. I'm really interested in your shinies. Would this get me any of them?

Re: Wants: Dream World Females

Kangaskhan,Castform,Girafarig,Shinx,Igglybuff,Rattata,Gastly,Drowzee,Wobbuffet,Houndour,Meditite,Spoink,Magnemite,Phanpy,i can get you for the..Gamestop Celebi and/or groudon?

Kangaskhan,Castform,Girafarig,Shinx,Igglybuff,Rattata,Gastly,Drowzee,Wobbuffet,Houndour,Meditite,Spoink,Magnemite,Phanpy,i can get you for the..Gamestop Celebi and/or groudon?
Great! Also, I checked my shop and you also want my DW Larvitar, Spinarak, and Doduo. So I'll take the following:
  • Girafarig
  • Castform
  • Shinx
  • Meditite
  • Magnemite

I can try my best to breed you a female Phanpy or Misdreavus. I'm really interested in your shinies. Would this get me any of them?
Yes it would and I'll take both.

Last edited:

Hehhe ok ^^ ,may i change my mind of selection please? as i just got myself a gamestop celebi C:
May i grab any of those event flying/surfing pikachus? ,if not..Haley's Manaphy :3

Hehhe ok ^^ ,may i change my mind of selection please? as i just got myself a gamestop celebi C:
May i grab any of those event flying/surfing pikachus? ,if not..Haley's Manaphy :3
Well those are for Gen IV, but if you don't mind the game switching then okay.

I have vulpix, poliwag, eevee, and some others

@GSP

I'm interested in the Munna, Cressilia, and Kicketune. could i get some details please?
and how many DWs do you want per shiny?

I have vulpix, poliwag, eevee, and some others
I'll take those 3. Pick the Pokemon you want please.
@GSP

I'm interested in the Munna, Cressilia, and Kicketune. could i get some details please?
and how many DWs do you want per shiny?
1 per shiny (but 2 for Cresselia and other shiny legendaries).

Munna- Female
Level 48
Found in Dreamyard
Nature: Naughty
OT: Ivy
IVs: 3/16/22/30/8/0
Moves:
~Psychic
~Dream Eater
~Telekinesis
~Stored Power

Cresselia- Female (duh :p)
Level 50
Found in Sinnoh (double duh :p)
Nature: Modest
OT: VENOM
IVs: 26/26/31/30/11/10
Moves:
~Hidden Power [Fire]
~Ice Beam
~Energy Ball
~Signal Beam

Kricketune- Male
Level 47
Found in Dreamyard
Nature: Impish
OT: Ivy
IVs: 20/2/10/16/17/1
Moves:
~Screech
~Taunt
~Night Slash
~Bug Buzz

Sorry it took so long to reply. It took forever to breed a female eevee. Can I get the shiny numel, sneasel, and druddigon?

LITTLE NOTE: I'm going to try my hand at RNGing, so I would like a Chatot. Don't care what kind of Chatot as long as it can learn Chatter (and all of them can).

@GSP
Can I offer you:

Female DW
Absol
Skorupi
Luvdisc
Croagunk
Makuhita
Murkrow

For Munna, Cressilia, Sneasel, and Kricketune.
How does that sound?

@GSP
Can I offer you:

Female DW
Absol
Skorupi
Luvdisc
Croagunk
Makuhita
Murkrow

For Munna, Cressilia, Sneasel, and Kricketune.
How does that sound?
Sounds like a deal! But I don't need the Croagunk.

Lately, I haven't had much opportunity to go to the Dream World everyday, so I thought this would be much easier. Anyway, anything would do except for:
Spinarak
Sableye
Smoochum
Larvitar
Remoraid
Togekiss
Croagunk
Arceus
Natu
Doduo
Mamoswine

I'm interested in your Numel could I get some info on it?
I can offer a DW Chansey.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom