• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wants: Dream World Females and Any Chatot

Lately, I haven't had much opportunity to go to the Dream World everyday, so I thought this would be much easier. Anyway, anything would do except for:
Spinarak
Sableye
Smoochum
Larvitar
Remoraid
Togekiss
Croagunk
Arceus
Natu
Doduo
Mamoswine

I'm interested in your Numel could I get some info on it?
I can offer a DW Chansey.
Deal. I'll get the Numel info later.
@GSP
Can I offer you:

Female DW
Absol
Skorupi
Luvdisc
Croagunk
Makuhita
Murkrow

For Munna, Cressilia, Sneasel, and Kricketune.
How does that sound?
Sounds like a deal! But I don't need the Croagunk.

Ok Awesome! When can we trade?
Just PM/VM me when you can.

I have some DW females and I need thundurus and reshiram !!!!

I have female DW
koffing
matchop
hipopotas

others are males but I can bread them :

farfetched

belsbrout

likitung

igglypuff

mankey

mighteyeana

Lately, I haven't had much opportunity to go to the Dream World everyday, so I thought this would be much easier. Anyway, anything would do except for:
Spinarak
Sableye
Smoochum
Larvitar
Remoraid
Togekiss
Croagunk
Arceus
Natu
Doduo
Mamoswine

Do you have the info yet? :T

@GSP I'm gunna go ahead and cancel my request on the Numel, you seem to just be ignoring my attempts to reach you, as well as this thread :/

Last edited:
Spinarak
Sableye
Smoochum
Larvitar
Remoraid
Togekiss
Croagunk
Arceus
Natu
Doduo
Mamoswine

Do you have the info yet? :T

@GSP I'm gunna go ahead and cancel my request on the Numel, you seem to just be ignoring my attempts to reach you, as well as this thread :/
I'm SO sorry. My mother disconnecting my internet and I just got it back very recently, so I've just been catching up on everything.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom