• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games War in the Palace [Sign-Ups]

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, War in the Palace. This is an open setup game, based on the popular game variant Assassin in the palace. Because it is open setup you can go ahead and check it out on the MafiaWiki website, here.

The Battle of the Gong had many casualties, and one of the most major, if not the most major death that transpired was the death of King Holden IV. Even though the war is over, the land of Vicaster needs a new king. At the moment there are two major parties in the running. The first rightful heir is the king's son, named after himself who aspires to be King Holden V, unlike his father he is not a man of the people, but still has ammassed a large following, most of which come from people who have relations with the old king. The other major party is the opposite, a man of the people who came from nothing, Peredur Priamus. Although all is not as it seems, people exist who don't want either of these parties in charge, namely Vicaster's enemy in the last war, Ouverdale who seek to usurp the throne and annex Vicaster. They have sent an anarchist into the works...

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from me, if you dont post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. There are no nights in this game, only days. Days last 48 hours. This is meant to be a shorter style of game.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. This includes discussing win-cons

7. Role and name claiming are not allowed.

8. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.
8a. You can not vote no lynch, if there is a tie then a dice will be rolled on random.org to see who is the one to be lynched.

9. Votes should be done in the format of VOTE: (Name) and UNVOTE: (Name), this both makes it easier for me to find and is just a little cleaner to read, in my opinion.

10. Most importantly, try and have fun!
Heir Alpha (Holden)
You are Heir Alpha. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Beta is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If the other Heir is still alive, then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Beta is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Heir Beta (Peredur Priamus)
You are Heir Beta. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Alpha is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If the other Heir is still alive, then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Alpha is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Guard (x4)
You are a Guard. XXXX is your Heir. You believe them to be the one true ruler of your land. You win the game if XXXX is alive, the other Heir is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. If your Heir dies you will immediately commit suicide out of shame. When you die you will be revealed as Guard so that no one knows who you were protecting. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Anarchist
You are the Anarchist. You have kill(s) you may use at any time during the game including at the time of your death. The number of kills you have is always equal to the number of Heirs currently alive in the game. If one Heir dies, you will lose one of your kills. No player is immune to kills. You win the game if Heir Alpha is dead and Heir Beta is dead. You don't have to be alive to win. You also win the game if all guards die and only you and both Heirs are alive. Use your vote and kills to bring an end to all order.

Last edited:
Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, War in the Palace. This is an open setup game, based on the popular game variant Assassin in the palace. Because it is open setup you can go ahead and check it out on the MafiaWiki website, here.

The Battle of the Gong had many casualties, and one of the most major, if not the most major death that transpired was the death of King Holden IV. Even though the war is over, the land of Vicaster needs a new king. At the moment there are two major parties in the running. The first rightful heir is the king's son, named after himself who aspires to be King Holden V, unlike his father he is not a man of the people, but still has ammassed a large following, most of which come from people who have relations with the old king. The other major party is the opposite, a man of the people who came from nothing, Peredur Priamus. Although all is not as it seems, people exist who don't want either of these parties in charge, namely Vicaster's enemy in the last war, Ouverdale who seek to usurp the throne and annex Vicaster. They have sent an anarchist into the works...

1. All BMGf and TWR rules apply.

2. Not posting in 48 hours means you get an activity prod from me, if you dont post for another 24 hours after this, I will be forced to sub you out or unfortunately modkill you.

3. This game will be No Outside Contact (NOC), this means you may only talk about the game in this thread, no PMs, Discord etc. (Unless specified otherwise)

4. There are no nights in this game, only days. Days last 24 hours, although I can extend this if the players would like. But this is meant to be a shorter style of game.

5. Do not loophole abuse, if you aren't sure on something PM me before you post anything elsewhere. You are allowed to tag me to say "Are we allowed to talk about ____" In thread. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong will be punished accordingly.

6. No quoting anything in your Role PM, you may only paraphrase. This includes discussing win-cons

7. Role and name claiming are not allowed.

8. The game will use a standard voting system, which means whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, regardless of how many people voted.
8a. You can not vote no lynch, if there is a tie then a dice will be rolled on random.org to see who is the one to be lynched.

9. Votes should be done in the format of VOTE: (Name) and UNVOTE: (Name), this both makes it easier for me to find and is just a little cleaner to read, in my opinion.

10. Most importantly, try and have fun!
Heir Alpha (Holden)
You are Heir Alpha. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Beta is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If the other Heir is still alive, then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Beta is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Heir Beta (Peredur Priamus)
You are Heir Beta. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Alpha is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If the other Heir is still alive, then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Alpha is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Guard (x4)
You are a Guard. XXXX is your Heir. You believe them to be the one true ruler of your land. You win the game if XXXX is alive, the other Heir is dead, and the Anarchist is dead. If your Heir dies you will immediately commit suicide out of shame. When you die you will be revealed as Guard so that no one knows who you were protecting. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.

Anarchist
You are the Anarchist. You have kill(s) you may use at any time during the game including at the time of your death. The number of kills you have is always equal to the number of Heirs currently alive in the game. If one Heir dies, you will lose one of your kills. No player is immune to kills. You win the game if Heir Alpha is dead and Heir Beta is dead. You don't have to be alive to win. You also win the game if all guards die and only you and both Heirs are alive. Use your vote and kills to bring an end to all order.

1. @DawningWinds
2. @ZinnLav

/in

• Staff
Changed rule 4. Days now last 48 hours not 24, I feel like this still makes it a short game but gives players a little more time to work with.

/in

I saw a post about this game on a Discord server and thought it sounded interesting, so I'll give it a try. :)

I need to /out actually, sorry - I may rejoin depending on how long signups run, but...

1. @DawningWinds
2. @ZinnLav
3. @hinanawi
4. @HumanDawn
5. @ChadMD
6. @Whysper

Thanks for joining the game everyone, however i'm gonna go ahead and cancel this game as we didn't get the players in the correct sign up time of 20 days. I appreciate all you guys tryna make it a possibility though, especially those from other forums!

Back
Top Bottom