• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups War of Light and Darkness: Cycle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective Calvin

Pokémon Private Eye
Reaction score
"Why must I tell you so many times, Acerbus, your fantasies of ruling a universe of nothingness can not, and will not come to pass! Not so long as I exist to maintain balance with you!" Lumière, goddess of light, lectured her counterpart, Acerbus, god of darkness, for the nth time, about the very exact balance they maintained, and how disrupting said balance would lead to a large scale catastrophe.

"Because, my dear Lumière, you are too naive to understand that the catastrophic outcome of the universe in the event of a loss of balance, on which you insist on lecturing me for the nth time today, is exactly what I desire." Acerbus replied with a generous helping of condescension. "But I have had enough of your shallow wisdom. You fail to realize that I am vastly superior to you in every way, and that your destruction, and by extent my ultimate goal, is imminent."

"This debate can go on no longer." Lumière declared. "This matter must be settled once and for all time."

"For once, my feeble counterpart, I agree with you. We shall settle this argument once and for all." Acerbus hissed out. "Prepare to do battle!"

"No, Acerbus! The Ancients would never allow it." Lumière insisted, blocking a headlong charge by Acerbus by harmlessly deflecting him away. "There can be no matters of direct conflict between us."

"...Not between us... but by representatives thereof?" Acerbus said thoughtfully.

"What are you proposing, Acerbus?" Lumière questioned.

"Good against evil. Your warriors against mine." Acerbus clarified. "Let the citizens of the universe decide the fate of the universe."

"...This may be the most rational notion you have ever presented." Lumière commented. "Very well. Let us summon the warriors."

Meanwhile, on Earth, a group of high school students were mingling as classes ended for the day. Basch Zwingli was finishing a round of Tetris on his phone. The round had gone on for more than 20 minutes, and nearly as many levels, and he had yet to blink, eyes trained on the falling blocks on his screen.

On the other hand, Terra White was in the darkest corner of the room, reading a book. Her black cloak shrouded her entire body in shadow, so not even her face was visible. All she wanted was to remain undisturbed and enjoy her book in peace.
@MarioMiner; @lovandra; @DJ Omega; @Tailisu10; @Kanon Shirogane;

You guys can have your characters mingle for the time being and establish your characters. @Dark Deoxys; I need your final SU before I can include you.

"Nishikino, Nishikino! Wait up!" As Omega was walking, he heard the voice of a girl behind him. Turns out they were two underclassmen girls. "Hey now," He said. "I told you before, you can call me Omega." She smiled. "Right, sorry." Omega returned her smile. "So, what's up?" The girl pushes her friend in front of him. Omega can't help to feel confused. "My friend here wants to give you something." Omega looks at the other girl, she was blushing and fidgeting trying her best to avoid eye contact with Omega. She was nudged by her friend, "C'mon, you can do this." Suddenly, she offers a letter to him. Omega twisted his head out of confusion, but he took it anyways. She then ran away. "Hey, wait, where are you going?" her friend ran after her. Omega couldn't help in thinking, "that was odd."

While on his way toward the Student Council room, Omega felt curious and opened the letter. After a good 30 seconds of reading through the paper inside, Omega's face... *poof*... turned red. Stopped in his tracks, he was speechless. What was written on the letter has stunned him. This letter was the fabled item. It's the most shocking thing that a girl can give to a boy who is as dense as Omega. Never in all his life did he think he would get one of these, but it happened and the aftershock was brutal. Yes, it was... A Love Letter.

Last edited:
Travis was sitting in his desk concentrated on finishing a drawing on his skech pad. It was of a lake reflecting a twilight sky with some people looking at the edge of it. It was beautiful how that between point of the day and night could bring out those beautiful colors, it was so cosmic. He has been drawing it all day. The basic sketch was done so all he need to do was color. He started coloring the sky with a purple pencil. Once he was done, he would go home. It wasn't like he was in a hurry anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom