• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulmaster

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
War%20of%20the%20Elements%20Banner_zpsr2y5glgp.png

Once again all of the Pokemon came together for battle royale. Sudowoodo won the royale last year for his valiant Rock Types, but who will take home the prize this year?​

Mechanics
Each person is given a role that includes 4 attacks and one special ability.
Each phase of the game you will send in 3 attacks, they can all be using the same(Earthquake 3 times) or three different, or any combination thereof. Using something along the lines of “Use Earthquake on Soulmaster”
When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you. In the form of “Earthquake was Not Very/Super/Not/Normally Effective against Soulmaster” This Type Chart is the one that will be used for reference.
typetable.png
Every three phases you will get one extra attack, using 4 that time instead of 3. So phases 3, 6, 9, etc.
Each phase you will also send me a listing of who you think is what type. Along the lines of “Fighting is X Player, Dragon is Y” and so on. Would be even better using this format
Bug:
Dark:
Dragon:
Electric:
Fairy:
Fighting:
Fire:
Flying:
Ghost:
Grass:
Ground:
Ice:
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic:
Rock:
Steel:
Water:
The first person to guess all of the types correctly will win the game.

Other Rules:
1: Phases will last for 48 hours. Actions will be locked at 10 PM GMT -6(Central Time). I will get the results back out to you as soon as possible.
2: Outside communication is allowed. Just remember to have me included on any conversations, I have Discord(Soulmaster 4919) and Skype(PokeSoulmaster) if that is better.
3: I reserve the right to change the rules in any way deemed needed over the course of the game.

Players:
1: @FinalArcadia
2: @Slife
3: @EeveelutionLover
4: @Elementar
5: @returnofmastercrazyhand
6: @Life @leetic
7: @Sunsette
8: @TheCapsFan
9: @DrumBeats
10: @Hellcrow
11: @Molten Eevee
12: @Xali
13: @Max1996
14: @HumanDawn
15: @Pikochu
16: @K'sariya
17: @Johnbdm
18: @Calvin ッ

Subs:
1: @leetic
2:
3:

Have Fun and Good Luck : )

Last edited:
Can't pass up a NM game! I'd love to join, SM! Thanks.

Hmm, a brain teaser game.

Sounds interesting. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom