• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements 3.0 Endgame 14/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

It took many days and many nights. Pineco was very active and communicated with many people, enough that he could narrow everything down. But Pineco wasn't the only person, Rapidash and Mismagius also managed to narrow everything down.

Congrats to HumanDawn, Midorikawa, and FinalArcadia for winning!

Thank You everyone for playing, I had a good time hosting and I hope y'all had fun playing! I'd love to know y'all's thoughts on the game in general, any little bits that might help to make the next installation even better.

Here's the spreadsheet I kept everything in

Congratulations to the players and Soulmaster for successfully hosting! It all went smoothly!

Welp congrats to everyone who won and soul for hosting. I only had one phase but it was fun I guess.

That was a lot of fun, very glad to have won! Congrats to the other winners as well!

This game taught me to always double-check your information; I had mistakenly entered into my spreadsheet that I had attacked Pikochu with Power Gem and it was super effective. This single mistake had confused me for many phases because it didn't make sense with my other info... Finally looked back through my PMs today and noticed the mistake (I had never even used Power Gem on Pikochu), which then let me figure everything out properly lol. From now on, I'll remember to be careful as a result haha.

But anyway, the game was well-run and I always love the "War of the Elements" setup and how puzzle-y it is, so I had a great time! Thank you for hosting, @Soulmaster !

FinalArcadia is the one that really deserves the win. She figured it all out by herself while I had to ally with Midorikawa to get the few reaming types right. Thank you for hosting and good game Soulmaster! At first I wasn't that into it, somebody even Roleblocked me Phase 1, but by around Phase 3 I became much more determined to win. Here is my Role PM:

You are Pineco,

Everyone steps on bugs, nobody respects them, but you’re fighting to change all that. You proudly represent the Bug Type!

You have the attack Venoshock. If you use this attack on a player while another player is poisoned, you will attack both with the attack.

Your move pool is: Bug Bite (Bug), Venoshock (Poison), Gyro Ball (Steel), and Earthquake (Ground)

My Role PM:

Role:
You are Haxorus,

People used to believe in and fear dragons, and you intend to make sure that this battle will once again put you atop the Pokémon food chain. You proudly represent the Dragon Type!

You have the ability Outrage. Once in the game, you can use this attack to incapacitate your target for the current phase. His attacks won’t go through.

Your move pool is: Outrage (Dragon), Assurance (Dark), Brick Break (Fighting), and Surf (Water)

I kind of got caught up in all of the other games that I was involved with, and wasn't as active as I should've been. Anyway, felicitaciones to the winners.

You have the ability Outrage. Once in the game, you can use this attack to incapacitate your target for the current phase. His attacks won’t go through.

fuck u @Life

Thanks for the great game @Soulmaster! I really enjoyed it.

@HumanDawn Thanks for allying with me at the end. It really helped for some of the roles I was getting wrong.

@FinalArcadia Congrats on figuring it out on your own.

Once I joined I made a spreadsheet with everyone's name and all the types in which I put X for the types they couldn't be every phase. Such as if flamethrower was supereffective, then an would be there for water.

c13e28557d6d7d1fed409201fb9d8522.png
[/SPOILER

I must have over-read something, because I talked to no one for help xD

Anyway, here was my role PM.

You are Granbull,

You have set out to prove that not all fairies must look cute, some of them are fierce. You proudly represent the Fairy Type!

You have the ability Quick Feet. Whenever you are affected by a status condition, you will not be affected by the full status, only part of it.

Your move pool is: Play Rough (Fairy), Mud-Slap (Ground), Water Pulse (Water), and Dynamic Punch (Fighting)

Dynmaic Punch helped. Also, here's my list. The bold were ones I figured out. The other ones were possibilities.

Bug: HumanDawn
Dark: Pikochu
Dragon: Life
Electric: Hellcrow
Fairy: (Me) Elementar
Fighting: TheCapsFan
Fire: Midorikawa

Flying: Molten Eevee
Ghost: FinalArcadia
Grass: Xali
Ground: Drumbeats

Ice: Slife
Normal: Slife
Poison: Molten Eevee
Psychic: Molten Eevee
Rock: Max1996
Steel: Slife
Water: Sunsette

@HumanDawn I actually never used it because I just found it unfair and since the game is mostly based on luck I was like "oh well" :p

Congrats to the winners!! Sad I had to drop out since I loved the concept but thanks for hosting SM!

Congrats! I felt like I was getting close, but I had to miss a phase or two due to family obligations.

My role PM:

You are Floatzel,

You are the vibrant otter of the group. Never one to back down from a fight you have proven yourself in the waters of combat. Now you are set to take your skills to the land. You proudly represent the Water Type!

Your attack Ice Beam has a 10% chance to freeze the target. Meaning that the next turn they will only be able to use 1 attack, then 2 attacks, and then finally 3 attacks.

Your move pool is: Aqua Jet (Water), Fury Cutter (Bug), Focus Punch (Fighting), and Ice Beam (Ice)

Congrats to everyone. I absolutely agree with FA on double checking, especially constantly double checking your info and spreadsheet. I caught a huge mistake on my spreadsheet way too late in the game. That and food poisoning made me lose two phases.

And sorry HD for not wanting you to have my information. I wasn't going to give it to you anyways. ;p

@HumanDawn I actually never used it because I just found it unfair and since the game is mostly based on luck I was like "oh well" :p

Congrats to the winners!! Sad I had to drop out since I loved the concept but thanks for hosting SM!

My apologies.

So who did it?

My apologies.

So who did it?
It was John who did. First round Fake Out incapacitates the target, which is why 3 people didn't get results.

Also it was sad not more statuses got used, the dice just didn't like anything other than Hurricane.

I did get confused by Water Pulse or something one round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom