• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements: ABC Edition - Endgame - 17/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must also say I do not plan on hosting WotE ever again. And I will try to not MoD any either. Stressful, big chance of making very important mistakes...

Thanks y'all, I could also win many more phases earlier, if I just guessed correctly, but I didn't.

Congrats Darth and Cheff. It was a really good game. First one for me and I won it. :D

NOC was a major factor in me winning this.

Overall, a really fun game. Thanks to Max & Zexy for hosting.

Zexy you did really well. I can't imagine how confusing it must be to collect so many moves and then decide its effectiveness.

You did a great job. Cheers.

image.png

First error:
Use Earthquake on Pika_pika42 C - Super effective
Correction: Use Earthquake on Pika_pika42 C - Not very effective

For this one I thought Pika_pika42 C was Poison while he was Bug.

Second error:
Correction
Rock Tomb on DarthWolf B is Super Effective

For this one I had DarthWolf B and C switched in my mind, so I thought he was Electric when he was Fire, and said normally effective at first.

Normal: Pika_pika42 A
Fighting: Zachie C
Flying: Darthwolf13 A
Poison: Soaring Dylan B
Ground: Doctor Floptopus C
Rock: Doctor Floptopus B
Bug: Pika_pika42 C
Ghost: Zachie B
Steel: Zachie A
Fire: Darthwolf B
Water: Soaring Dylan A
Grass: CheffofGames C