• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements: ABC Edition - Endgame - 17/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to a special version of War of the Elements! This edition is inspired by the ABCs Mafia, a Mafia game hosted by Zexy.

The usual rules of War of the Elements apply here. For those that aren't aware, here's how it works:
Each of the Players has a specific single-Type Pokemon that represents their Type, with a predetermined moveset. Using the moves and the results of it, they have to figure out the Types of the other players.

When submitting moves, please use this format:
Use Rock Slide on Max1996.

Now, this ABC Edition is unique because each player in it has 3 Pokemon with different movesets assigned to them, labeled as A, B and C, respectively. During each phase, each player has been assigned one of these letters. The moves submitted by each player during each phase can only come from that one Pokemon's moveset. Furthermore, when submitting moves, please specify which of a player's 3 Pokemon you want to hit with the attack in question.

This Type Chart is used for reference.
geyQuMw.png

Each phase, players also have to submit a list of guesses as to which three Types each player has. When submitting your guess list, You do need to specify which of a player's letter is what Type. Example:
Fire: Max1996-A

This game is NOC. Standard War Room rules apply.

Players:
1. @DarthWolf13
2. @SoaringDylan
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Doctor Floptopus
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @Zachie

MoD: @Zexy

Last edited:
1. @DarthWolf13
2. @SoaringDylan
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Doctor Floptopus
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @Zachie

To all players:

I forgot to clarify things in regards to how many moves you can submit in each Phase. In a regular Phase, you submit 3 actions. It can be 3 different moves, the same move on different Pokemon, et cetera. They do have to be from the moveset of the Pokemon specified by the letter I give you in the Role PMs, though.

However, every 3rd Phase (3, 6, 9 etc.) is a special Phase, where you can send in 4 actions and there will not be any restrictions on which moveset the moves can be from.

This game is NOC
*notices rule*
DARN IT! Sorry Zexy, but can't do the plan I was planning on doing now. Oh well.

Hi guys, Confirming... What? This here above? Oh that was nothing...

*notices rule*
DARN IT! Sorry Zexy, but can't do the plan I was planning on doing now. Oh well.
Sorry, but it's something I'd like to test out in this game. I want to see how things go with this one added rule, as the previous versions of it ended very quickly when it was allowed.
*Cough* Cheff *Cough*

@Max1996 I haven't received a letter yet for what pokemon to use my moves for tonight. Did you forget to send those?

Sorry, but it's something I'd like to test out in this game. I want to see how things go with this one added rule, as the previous versions of it ended very quickly when it was allowed.
*Cough* Cheff *Cough*
I'll PM you the plan :p

But that was only once... the last time it was because I upset a lot of people and they thought that I would be a threat, that was what made me a threat :p

Phase 1 - 26/6/2017
Anyway, with 4/6 Confirmations, it is time to begin Phase 1!

1. @DarthWolf13
2. @SoaringDylan
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Doctor Floptopus
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @Zachie

You have 48 hours + 8 minutes to submit your moves. Phase ends at 5 PM (GMT + 2) on June 28th, or once I have all submitted moves. Your assigned letter is the following:

DarthWolf13 - A
SoaringDylan - B
CheffOfGames - C
Doctor Floptopus - B
Pika_pika42 - A
Zachie - C

After the last 2 games, I would like to say good luck. This time I can't betray you, to prove it I will give you all a flower.
gives everyone a flower
After all, what else should a grass type give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom