• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements: Dual-Type Edition - Endgame - 22/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, (almost) everyone used only 1 move on me, 1 person used 3 different moves on me, checking them now.

@Zexy I need to be subbed out.
OK, you just stay out of the game, I stop mentioning you in the updates etc. There is no need for subs in games where everyone plays for themselves.
It's kinda like a modkill but your info is not revealed as that would be game-breaking.

Hope all is fine.

@Zexy is it possible that someone has a Pokemon that is not its standard form? For example, Rotom Fan is a Flying type while it would normally be a Ghost type.

@Zexy is it possible that someone has a Pokemon that is not its standard form? For example, Rotom Fan is a Flying type while it would normally be a Ghost type.
Yes, if it is a form it can permanently keep in a battle. For example Darmanitan's Zen Mode may not be in the game, while Rotom Fan could be.

Endgame
1 @CheffOfGames
2 @Rainbow Cloud
3 @Elementar
4 @FinalArcadia
6 @Doctor Floptopus
7 @DarthWolf13
8 @Lone_Garurumon
9 @Pariah

Endgame.
CheffOfGames and Lone_Garurumon have won the game!

image.png

WotE Dual - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the setup?
If there was one thing you'd change in this game, what would it be?
Would you like to play more dual-type versions of War of the Elements in the future?

Thanks to all the players and @Max1996 for helping me out with the table shown above.

Good game, I got pretty close.
Did you enjoy the game?
After checking what other people were thinking of alliances, yes.
Heart Stamp made it too easy to figure out my mon. How would you pick what mons and moves you choose but still keep it balanced?
People not massively attacking Cheff, that gave him a headstart. He probably had an alliance with Lone as well.
Would you like to play more dual-type versions of War of the Elements in the future?
Maybe, after 2 games it feels like it is based too much on luck in who will hit you. Moves give you the most info.
What did my forwarn do, it seemed like everyone got results of what moves had hit them.

Woo! Booyakasha! @CheffOfGames
e22.gif
I would just like to thank Darth for giving us this win. We never would've gotten it anywhere near this fast if you hadn't told us that Mido resisted Lick.

Did you enjoy the game?
Oh absolutely.
I'm not really sure what to say here.
Not idling P1...
Yeah, it's been fun.

Hey, I liked to be fair for once. Also you could have just left mido alone and you would have 2 types remaining. You also helped me out.
Yes, but it would've taken longer, since we'd need to figure out what the others were before we got to 2 left for Mido. Mido being Dark set off the chain reaction that cut enough possibilities out from one player to let us cut enough from another player and so forth.

I might have figured it out 1 phase later. I still had to check some info today plus a late update from Zexy on who hit me and I had an alliance with RC.
Also Zexy made a result mistake which made me recheck everything.
@Zexy not hating, just try to keep it correct and on time:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom