• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements: Dual-Type Edition - Endgame - 22/6/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving us moves is the main source of info, if no one attacks you, you get far behind. (look at Cheff this game)
OC also has its drawbacks where people can work together and win (look at me last game)
Then you also have the balancing issue, how do you determine the pokemon and their moves.
You get questions like: Should all 4 moves on 1 person be able to reveal their typing?

Personally a longer game would likely just get me sick of it before we got to the end.
This and the last game were rather short, I agree with that, but not telling us the exact move and disallowing OC would probably extend the game far beyond what my patience for it would be.
I would have the same.

Also, it would be interesting to see attacks like Shadow Sneak not leaving a message behind. Or moves like Helping Hand (don't know how that would work...)
And of course, abilities. I'd love to see those :p

I think some mons actually had those. Darth seems to have had forewarn. I think only some get it to balance them out a little more.
I don't even know what mine does, it shows highest power moves from everyone used on me but everyone apparently saw what moves hit them.

I have gotten some ideas from here. Am I allowed to host my own WotE version?

Forewarn lets you see the highest power move of whoever hits you (or in the case of a tie in power, RNG one of the tied). So you could possibly get more info than just the move that hit you, if they didn't hit you with their highest power move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom