• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements - Dual-Type Edition v2 - Endgame - 24/12/2017

Should this thread be put on temporary hiatus after Phase 5 ends?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to a new version of War of the Elements: Dual-Type Edition!

For those that don't know how it works:
Each person is given a role that includes 4 attacks.
Every phase, you will send in 3 attacks. These can be all the same move, three different moves or any combination thereof. Once every three phases, you will also get one extra attack, using 4 during the phase, instead of 3. This will occur during phases 3, 6, 9, etc.

When submitting your attacks, please make sure they all are written like this:

“Use Earthquake on Max1996”

When the phase is over I will send results of each of your attacks back to you. In the form of “Earthquake on Max1996: Not Very/Super/Normally Effective” (Or “Did Not Affect”)

Do note that it will not be stated if it was double Not Very/Super Effective.

This Type Chart is the one that will be used for reference:
upload_2017-11-26_17-31-52.png

Each phase you will also send me a list of guesses as to who is what Type, excluding your own Types. When submitting your guesses, please use this format:
Bug:
Dark:
Dragon:
Electric:
Fairy:
Fighting:
Fire:
Flying:
Ghost:
Grass:
Ground:
Ice:
Normal:
Poison:
Psychic:
Rock:
Steel:
Water:

The first person to guess all types correctly will win the game.

This game is NOC.

Players:
1. @DarthWolf
2. @Lone_Garurumon
3. @MegaPod
4. @CheffOfGames
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @FinalArcadia
7. @Elementar
8. @Rainbow Cloud
9. @Elieson

IO: @AussieEevee

MoD: @SoaringDylan

Last edited by a moderator:
/in I actually wanna experience this concept I first started as a player, and it's not taking too much time :)

Unless Max has spoiled me a long long while ago, I have a blurry memory that he asked me about a WotE setup sometime after the ones we co-hosted together, in that case I'll MoD

Unless Max has spoiled me a long long while ago, I have a blurry memory that he asked me about a WotE setup sometime after the ones we co-hosted together, in that case I'll MoD
Actually, I do recall that...Didn't have a MoD yet anyway.

/in I actually wanna experience this concept I first started as a player, and it's not taking too much time :)

To be fair, unless you have insight into the actual setup, you should still be able to play.

NOC? This'll be just like all the others... (still fun but OC is better :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom