• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

War of the Elements - Dual-Type Edition v2 - Endgame - 24/12/2017

Should this thread be put on temporary hiatus after Phase 5 ends?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Max1996, Pretty sure you could've done that yourself, but the poll's gone.
Nope. Once someone has voted in a poll, it can't be edited or removed by the thread poster...unless said thread poster is a mod.

Don't really know why this is the case, but it is.

Just wanna make sure everyone's fine with it first.
I was one of the "no" voters, but seeing that you're wanting the hiatus, I'd definitely switch to a "yes." So you can safely ignore at least one of the "no hiatus" votes if you were worried about those. if I'd known this, I would've voted yes in the first place lol

To all players: Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm unable to make the Endgame announcement just yet. Please wait until all players have made a finalized guess list.

Endgame - 24/12/2017
1. @DarthWolf
2. @Lone_Garurumon
3. @MegaPod
4. @CheffOfGames
5. @Pika_pika42
6. @FinalArcadia
7. @Elementar
8. @Rainbow Cloud
9. @Elieson

Kept you all waiting for too long now. Congratulations to the winners: DarthWolf, Lone_Garurumon and CheffOfGames!

upload_2017-12-24_22-44-48.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom